Chapter 7: Start Actin' Like It

Chapter 7

Start Actin' Like It
--------------------------------------------------

August

"August, August get up." I heard Cyntheia befoe I felt her lil han' trynna shake me awake.

"Man, why I gotta get up?" I groaned befoe rollin' ova. When I did I opened my eyes ta see that Im still at Cyn's house on her couch, but the sun shinin' bright as hell so I know I must've fell asleep last night.

Afta Cyn explained that she forgave me a while ago I ended up trynna talk ta her 'bout our relationship together. She only said she wasn't gonna talk about it right then, but that don't mean imma stop. I'm pissed that she hid the pregnancy, but I'm gettin' ova that because nah I know an nah I'll be there foe errythang else. An wit' us havin' a chile comin' inta the world, it be betta if they mama an daddy togetha in the same house showin' them that whole happy family life. I ain't really have that growin' up so if I could give my chile what I wasn't so fortunate ta have then I would. An besides, I still luh Cyn, wit' errythang in me an I jus' want her back. I know its gone take us startin' ova, but I'm willin' ta do what eva ta get my baybeh back and start a family wit' her the rightway.

"Because I have to go somewhere and you've been here long enough." She tol' me while trynna pull me up off of the couch. I jus' let her keep tryin' 'cause she was failin' an it was funny.

"August get up!" She whined some moe. I jus' laughed at her an then pull her down so she was layin' side ways on top of me.

She looked up at me an rolled her eyes and then tried ta get up, but I held her down so she wouldn't move.

"August let me up. I need to get dressed."

"Whea' you gotta go so early?" I asked her while I moved some of her hair outta the way so I could see her betta. She took that chance an sat up befoe standin' up.

She was still just in her pajama pants and a sports bra and I smiled lookin' at her stomach. We get ta find out what we havin' in jus' anotha day an a nigga is too excited. Ion't care too much 'bout what we havin' 'cause I'm just excited 'bout havin' a baybeh period, but if I had ta say what I thank we havin' imma say a boy. My side of the family got strong genes that seem ta be producin' a whole bunch of boys, and Cyn already had two brotha's an a son so it's lookin' good on havin' a lil boy.

"I have a photoshoot to go to at one so you need to be getting up and out so I can get ready to leave." She stated an then walked off up the steps. I got up throwin' the lil blanket she put on me, off an followin' afta her.

She was already in her bedroom when I got to the top of the steps so I jus' went ahead and walked in behine her. Her whole new house was big as shit. Definitely bigga than her old one.

"Photoshoot for what? You modelin' an shit nah?" I asked her while lookin' aroun'.

"No. Im going to go get pictures taken of me for baby's photo album." She explained while lookin' through her closet foe somethin' ta wea'.

"Really nah? So why you don't want me ta come?"

"Why would you come is the question?" She laughed turnin' aroun' ta take her pants off an then slide inta a pair of jeans.

Bein' real, Cyn done filled out since she been pregnant. Shawty was thick ta begin wit', but nah she got moe errythang, bigga titties and a bigga ass. Honestly if she wasn't this far along I would prolly try my chances wit' her. My baybeh mama is beautiful.

"Why would I come? 'Cause that's my baybeh an I want him or her ta look back on these pictua's and see they mama and daddy togetha." I shrugged leanin' up against one of her dressers. She turned aroun' afta gettin' her shirt on an smiled at me befoe comin' ta stand in front of me.