Chapter 8: Cries of relief

YUZURU'S POV:

                           "Hospital? Really??....... Thank God! Okay, we'll go there immediately. Thank you." I heard my mom said in the phone.

For a moment there, I stopped. Does this mean that they found her? Can I finally see her??

      I heard rushing foot steps coming closer to my room, with a swift slide, the door of my room opened. I looked up to my mother and saw her with a teary eyes, though, she smiled. "Yuzuru, Himari was found. Let's go together to the hospital? For a second, I panicked? Why hospital? Is she in any way injured? That's when I realized that, of course she might be injured, she's kidnapped. 

     I need to see her. I need to tell her how stupid I feel for leaving her there. I need to tell her that I am sorry. I need to tell her that I am thankful and happy that she is finally back.

      We drove to the Hospital as fast as possible. My mom knows that I am rushing to see her. We were going so fast that I thought we were speeding. We got there and Himari's mom seemed to be waiting for us. She was there standing , with a teary eyes but smiling face of my mom. Maybe they share the feeling of a happy parent. Her mom led us to Himari's room. There's a police sitting next to her door. Soon I was informed that the police was there to get a possible interview with Himari about the details of the kidnapping. I just hope that they don't force the information out of her for now, she's still resting after all. It must've been very hard for her. She is just resting there in her white hospital bed while the nurse check up on her again. This word is not fair. She looks so peaceful sleeping there, it looks like nothing  harsh happened to her. 

      I didn't noticed but I unconsciously walked up beside her and just stared at her resting body. I thought of the things that I will say to her. Though for some unexplained reason, my thoughts drifted off into something. how beautiful she is, how her slender body skated to her program, how she talked so sweetly with her pinkish lips. And thinking about all of those times, I remembered what I did to her. I was such a jerk to her. I do hope she forgives me.

     I noticed how weird I look like in this position; just there staring at her like a maniac. I need to stop, our parents must be looking at me weirdly by now. I looked around to see where my mom sat, she's not there. I looked out side of the door to check where they are. They are talking, they probably left the room earlier when I walked towards Cheshire. Phew, at least I am not embarrass--

      "Yuzuru?" a faint voice called to me. I turned around and saw her struggling  to sit up. I run to the side of her bed once again. "Hey, don't force yourself" I worriedly said while helping her sit up.  

          We chatted about some other things away from the topic of the kidnapping. I was happy that she doesn't  seem to be mad at me. She smiled all this time. Though, no matter how happy we looked, I still can't forget about my coward conduct that night. 

         "Himari, I'm so sorry." I said.  "For what?" she asked quite confused. "For the time that I acted like a jerk to you and that night where I left you." I said slowly looking up to her. Apparently, she didn't answered this time. I was so nervous she is going to get mad at me or maybe cry; I'm not sure how I'm going to handle that if it happens. " You being a jerk to me was because of a misunderstanding, and the part where you left me... you shouldn't be bothered by it. I told you to go, remember? It is my choice to interfere when they were attacking you." This time, she held my hand when she answered. She smiled at me innocently. I don't know what came over me but I cried and cried knowing that she forgave me and the heavy burden was out of my chest. She embraced me let me cried in her shoulder. Though, I am pretty sure I shouldn't be the one crying. I look like  a cry baby, I don't care for now.  "So? friends?" she asked me. Why would she even want to be friends with me, I literally left her there, something worst could've happened to her. Pushing these thoughts aside, I said yes to her. This time, I am the one who embraced her.

        *cough, cough* 

          We both looked at our backs, and there stood Himari's mom and my Mom looking at us. It felt like their eyes are burning through the backs of our souls. For some reason, Himari started laughing, and well, I joined with a nervous-weird laugh.

This looks like a rollercoaster of friendship to start, huh?

---

A/N

I apologize for not updating for quite a long time. My schedule is tightly packed. 

If you somehow stumble upon a grammatical mistake or misspelled words, I apologize. I didn't have the time to check it, so please do just pardon it.

If you like  a chapter, please don't hesitate to vote comment and recommend this to other Yuzuru Hanyu/ Fanyus or skating fans. Thank you.

Have a nice reading experience.

-Mai