Break out: part 3

Mery POV
Day 3
"I don't know Oscar this seems crazy and we can get arrested or worse..." I started.
"Back to the ward." he finished. One of Oscar's friends cousin is friends with Fire. Fire had sex with Sandra. He had sex with her drunk as fuck but he still did. Why would he do that? Did Sandra purposely get him drink to have sex with him? Does Fire even like Sandra? All these questions are popping in my head at the same time. Then, Oscar brought more food to the table. Turns out the guy that's friends with Fire took pictures of them doing it. What a creep! Oscar said that the pictures weren't of them naked or shit like that just them making out. But, shit pictures of them two making out and shit is too much for me to bear. I can barely hold the thought of Fire and Sandra alone.
I didn't notice I was crying until Oscar wrapped his big, buff arms around my tiny form.
"Mery, I copied the picture." he told me. But, I'm missing something.
"Okay........" I said trailing off.
"Mery, okay. Look, you want revenge right?" Is he fucking with me?
"Yeah...."
"I have a plan."
"Well, then please contribute because I'm out of ideas."
"Why don't you show them the picture? You know, so they would like freak out and shit." that's not bad, Oscar.
"Or post it on Instagram." I suggested.
"Or both."
"Oscar that's some evil shit right there. Fire would lose his balls if that happened." I can imagine Fire with beautiful curls getting all pissed at me.
"Exactly."
"I don't know, Oscar. It's fun to think about but in reality-"
"Fuck reality!" He said suddenly which scared me cause Oscar doesn't curse as much as I do.
"Really, Mery. Fuck reality! It's bullshit, Mery it's bullshit. You can go to them and give them the picture. Oh oh and you can wear that black and white dress I got you." He had me at dress.
"With my black pumps and my sexy Louie Vuitton purse." That's it this is a perfect plan.
"Exactly..." He said while leaning closer to my face and placing a soft kiss my lips.