Cars & Mery?

Connor POV
"Yes, Mr. Anderson the police is on their way. I have spotted the two men you were talking about on the condo security cameras. It does seem as though they are discussing something..." The 911 lady, who I think said her name is Jessica said.
"And do you see my car?" I asked impatiently. I'm still behind the lobby desk waiting my car keys.
"What car do you have?" She asked.
"A Lamborghini Aventador."
"Oh yes, they are attempting to steal your car." She said nervously. I began shuffling almost jumping over the desk.
"But, don't panic Mr. Anderson. The police has already arrived, but don't make any sudden movements or they might notice that the police is here. Hang up now." I immediately hanged up and waited.
About 25 minutes later, I smiled successfully to see so called Patrick and the man they call Sam to be escorted out of the building in handcuffs. A police officer named Jackson came up to me and smiled.
"Hello." Jackson greeted with a toothy smile.
"Hi, officer Jackson. How has your night been so far?" I said returning the smile.
"Alright actually. Umm, thank you for reporting to us. Most people don't immediately spot potential robbers. So, your very lucky you called us beforehand." I almost rolled my eyes. Is he taking the credit for spotting the robbers or blaming luck?
"Uh thanks. Do you have my car keys?" I really need my car keys. I'm parking my car myself and keeping my keys in the house.
"Uhh, yeah here." As He handed me my keys I immediately noticed the difference.
"Is this a joke? You think I can't notice the difference! Where are my fucking keys?!" I yelled making all the police officers stop and turn at me.
"Well?!?" I yelled again.
"Mr. Anderson, please calm down." Jackson said looking at me.
"I know these aren't my keys." I said calmly.
"We must of gotten the wrong ones." Jackson said looking down at the keys.
"Let me go with you." Jackson nodded and I followed him to the back room. The room was small full of keys covering the walls and another door on the left.
"See it?" Jackson asked while I scanned the walls.
"Uhhh, here it is." My keys are painted black with only a painted cursive "L". Veronica added a chain with the word kiss in big letters on the chain.
===============================
"When I first met you, to be honest I thought you were the nerdest nerd but when I saw your car my brain broke." Veronica whispered against my chest and I laughed.
"It was already broken.." I replied.
"Hahaha, very funny Connor. You know I wouldn't laugh if I were you.." She threatened with her voice lowered.
"Oh really, why?" I asked sarcastically.
"Because my zodiac says that if I date a funny guy them he'll end up being a total douche."
"Well, you can tell your zodiac that I don't give a flying fu-" I was interrupted by the phone ringing on my night stand. I stretched my arm and reached for it without reading the caller id.
"Hello?" I answered. I heard silent sobs on the other side of line but I couldn't recognize who it was.
"Who is this?" I asked.
"Hello?" Aw shit.
"Mery?" Why would Mery be calling me at 2 am?
"Connor..I..." She kept sobbing and I couldn't understand anything she was saying. Veronica pushed herself off of me and grabbed her shorts off the floor. I pushed the sheet up and covered my chest.
"Mery, what's wrong?"
"I...okay...hold on." She put the phone down and I heard her shuffling.
"Alright I'm back." Her voice was straight which scared me how she can go from sobbing that she can't even speak to speaking like she just got out of a fight.
"Are you okay?" I asked.
"Yeah.. Actually no I'm not..."
"What happened? Where are you?" I heard faint very faint music in the background.
"A party."
"Who are you with?" Did she get back with Fire? If she did I immediately hanging up.
"Uh..no one now."
"Do you have a car?"
"He took it."
"Who took it?"
"Uhhh....the guy I came with."
"Who?"
"No one, you don't know him.." I looked around the room. Veronica was gone and the room was a mess.
"Okay, well. What are you calling me for?"
"I don't know how to get home..."
"The dorms?" Did she finish? I don't know, last time I saw her...
"Mery?" I'm curious.
"Yeah..."
"Where did you get that picture?"
"What picture?"
"The one you gave to Sandra that day at my mom's house."
"Holy shit."