The confession

Fire POV
I used Mery's dorm while she was out for a week. After I broke up with Mery, she ran out of the room and didn't come back for a week. So, I used while she was gone. I like being here. It reminds me of our times together. Wow, I sound so gay right now. After, falling asleep I dreamt about her and I can't stop thinking about her.
-----------------------------------------
"Beep! Beep! Beep!" I heard suddenly. Which scared the shit out of me.
"Ahhh, summer is over" I yelled.
"What? Idiot! Get out of my room!" I recognized that mean, angry voice.
"What are you talking about, babe?" Did I just call her babe? God, I'm a fucking idiot.
"I love you." She blurted.
"Before you say anything just listen for a sec." She said before i can even blink.
"Fire, I love you. You may not love me. But, I love you. I love you so much I came back crawling to you. This this confuses me. This thing I don't understand. But, you know you breaking up with me confuses me. But, I can care less because I love you. And Fire not being with you confuses me. Then, I remember how I met you. It's literally the stupidest way to meet somebody but I don't regret being rude to you that day. I don't regret falling in love with you. I don't regret losing my virginity to you. I don't regret anything. Sandra told me 'if you really loved him, then prove it to him.' And Fire I hoped I proved that to you." She said leaving me surprised and shocked and sad and angry and a whole mixture of emotions.
£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££