06 - Break through

21-9-2021

Proofread: Yes

Edited: Not

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results." Aizawa spoke. It's now the second day at UA. "Bakugou, you're talented, so don't act like a kid." you looked at bakugou and he looked irritated. "I know," Bakugou responded.

"And Midoriya, You settled it by breaking your arm again, huh?. You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your quirk." you looked over to Midoriya and he looked stressed. "As long as you fix the control issue you'll be able to do." Midoriya now looked relieved. "Yes sir!" Midoriya said.

"Now let's get down to homeroom business. Sorry about but today, I'll have you..." The whole class waited anxiously for his answer. "Decide on a class representative." The whole class looked.

'Ah man, I wanted to train today.' You thought kinda disappointed

"I want to be a class rep! pick me!" Kirishima shouted.

"Me too!" Kaminari said.

"I want to do it too!"

"It's a job made for m--"

"I'll be the leader!" Mina rudely interrupted Aoyama.

The whole class was shouting at each other that they wanted to be the class leader. you would never volunteer to be class rep because that would be too many responsibilities for you, but since you are a ghoul it's probably not going to happen any time soon.

"Silence please!" Iida yelled. "It is a job with the serious responsibility of leading others, it is not a job just for everyone who wants to do it. It is a calling that requires the trust of those around you. If we want to use democracy to decide on a true leader, then we should hold an election to choose one."

"What do you think, Mr. Aizawa?"

"I don't care as long as you decide before homeroom is over," Aizawa said while being half-asleep in his sleeping bag.

After everyone had voted we looked at the results. Midoriya had 3 and Yaoyorozu 2. "WHY DEKU? WHO VOTED FOR HIM?!" Bakugou said.

"Calm down porcupine, it's better than voting for you," You said nonchalantly. "HUH, WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME TENTACLES?! I'LL KILL YOU." He screamed.

Everyone started talking while Bakugou was still yelling at you. Iida seemed very disappointed in himself. Poor guy.

In the end, the class rap was Midoriya and the deputy class rep was Yaoyorozu. The poor green-haired boy was trembling.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

after the first few classes had ended we walked to the cafeteria. You were sitting with Mina, Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, and Bakugou. You were just talking and eating while Bakugou yelled at us. Suddenly an alarm went off.

"An alarm?!"

"There has been a level 3 security breach. All students please evacuate outdoors promptly" A woman said through the speakers.

Level 3 security means that someone is trespassing the school grounds. But how is that even possible? UA's security system is very difficult to break through. So how?

You wanted to stay seated in your seat because it would probably be a mistake but Mina grabbed your hand and dragged me towards the chaotic hallway. "Y/n, come with me we're gonna get killed, I'm too young to die," Mina said in a panicked voice while dragging you.

"Don't Push!" One student said.

"Wait I'm falling." The other said.

"I said don't push!"

You looked outside one of the windows. The press was standing outside. But how did they get in?

Suddenly Iida flew up above all the students. "Everyone everything is fine!" Iida said. All the students now looked at him. "It's just the media, there's nothing to panic about!" He continued. "Everything is fine!"

After his little speech is heard police sirens.

It is really strange that the press was able to break through the security on their own. Maybe someone had helped them?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Come on class rep, start."

We were now back in our classroom and Midoriya was standing in front of the class next to Yaoyorozu. He was shaking. Poor boy.

"N-now first let's decide on the other class officers..." He began. He then looked down. "But first, can is say something?" He asked. "I think Tenya Iida should be the class rep after all." The whole class was shocked. "I think it would be best for Iida to do it!"

too bad but I'm not surprised, it was to be expected.

After a long discussion with the class, Iida accepted the offer. After class had ended, You walked outside the school and saw that the reporters were getting arrested.

'But how did such simple people break through the security system?'

You looked at the police a bit longer until you felt that someone was staring at you. You turned around and saw that a guy with light blue hair was smiling at me in a very creepy way.

Yeah, this is definitely not a coincidence.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*