Debt Two

Aleighna Victoria Williams

"Where the fuck am I?"I shouted at the top of my lungs. I'm just walking when someone put a handkerchief in my mouth and then bang I fell asleep and when I woke up I can't see anything because they put a fvcking blindfold in me.

"Can I punch her already? She's fucking noisy."I heard a guy said,Iritating.

"No!"The other one yelled. I sighed in relief thank God they would not punch my Oh so gorgeous face. I can't afford a surgery when he punch me.

"Not yet."He continued. What the heck? Not yet? So they'll punch me in a minute now?

"You fancy her,don't yah?"The guy teased his friend.

"Fuck off, you seahorse!"he retorted.

"I'm gonna tell boss that you like that chic." He teased again. My ghad! Of course anyone like me because I'm gorgeous.

"Go ahead and I'll tell boss that you fucked her sister last night." I gasp.

"Okay,Chill"The guy said to his friend. I heard the door opened and a couple of footsteps coming closer to my direction. I gasped when someone grabbed my chin up and took away the blindfold that've been on my face. It fucking smelt like someone drooled on it.

This fucking, annoying guy and his perverted smile. While looking away at Shak, I saw the two other guys leaving the room.

"Why did you kidnapped me, asshole?"I shouted and spat on his face. He wiped my saliva off his face and just smiled like nothing happened.

"You're the one who gave me the idea to kidnap you." he said inhaling and puffing his cigarette then smirk at me.

"What the hell are you saying?"I shouted at his face.

"Did you forget what you said last week? When I visited you at your part time job?" he said with a grin on his face. I closed my eyes as I let the memories play back.

Ah shit! Did I really said that if I can't pay a goddam million dollar to him he'll do whatever he wants to me? Fuck! I'm insane. Great I sold myself to a demon. Great just great!

"I think you remember it."He said and laughed like a crazy men.

"What the Fucking hell do you want?"I said to him. He just want hus money but I still don't have a money to pay his debt but now it is my debt.

"I just want my goddam million dollar, right now,Victoria!"He yelled while holding his chin like a boss.

"I don't have a goddam million dollar, yet. Can you give me another week or better, a month? Or might as well a year?"I asked him. If only my dad didn't even ran away with this shit he did I woudn't be the one who's stuck here in this fucking, dirty place.

"Tsk. Know what? I really am dissapointed with you. You can't pay all of your debts. If you can't pay it right now. You will be forced to work on my cousin's club as a payment" what? Club? Me? Working at a club? A prostitue? Then I remember what Dheza said last week.

Are you a Prostitute,Aleighna?

"No way!Andwae! Why do you need it right now? Why in a hurry?"I shouted at him again,he makes me talked korean.Tsk. No way in hell I'm gonna be a prostitue.

"Yes way! Talking korean is not my thing,Victoria so quit it!"He said and grabbed my arm and started dragging me out of the place.

"Your work will be easy,Victoria"He said while dragging me to the van. His grip was painful. He stared at my face. I'm trembling because I don't know what will he do. He was about to touch my left cheek when I titled my face.

"You have a beautiful face,Victoria. You look like an angel. Your skin is smooth and beautiful its like a porcelein. No wonder you really are a rich kid. Rich kid just because your father is a gambler."He said while starring at my legs.

"I'm sure. That club would be famous because of you,Victoria."He said while grinning. I closed my eyes. I can't Imagine I'm doing this.

Yeah,I would have some money as much as possible. But is this right? If I work there I would be like the other girls there. A prostitute! Can I really do this? Shit! Why did he leave me with this big of a problem? Arrgh.