Debt Three

Aleighna Victoria Williams

"We're here"He said. I looked at the window and thank God! We're in my Apartment. I'm about to open the door when he held my arm. I'm nervous but I dont want him to know. Good thing I still have the guts to be strong around him.

"Mwo?"I said at him irritated.

"I said don't fucking talk korean,Victoria"He said. I just raised my eyebrow at him.

"I'll just remember something,You will start tomorrow. I'll fetch you."He said then letting go of my arm. I immedietly opened the door and ran. I sighed when I reached my room.

I shut the door and looked at my room. This is not my usual room. The size of this room was only the size of my walk-in-closet back then.

I know I'll get used to this besides I'm not rich like before to be so choosy over things. This place is okay, than to sleep at the street. But I wish my life was back like what it used to be.

But I know it wouldn't happen again that's why I can't keep myself feeling angry about what my dad did. Why did he fucking brought this badluck to me? Is this really my life now? A fucking Prostitute? I shouldn't be in this situation. I'm not used to saying this but, I should be in school.

I never thought that my life would be like this. I never knew that this was coming.

I'm the Famous Aleighna Victoria Williams, A smart and a beautiful girl that every girls envy and every boys chase. But it was all before when We were rich everything went upside down.

When my father died and all our companies, our house and resources are claimed because for fuck sake he was addicted to gambling that it reached the point that he sold all of our properties. And now I'm paying all of his debt. His fucking dept.

It's all because of my honest and loving father,Victor.

My mother died when she gave birth to me, at least that's what he said.I don't even know if that was the truth. I don't even know what are the truth and lies at this point.

I don't know any relatives from my mother nor father side. And even if I did, I'm sure they still woudn't help me because I'm only a Illegitimate child.

I thought I was a strong and brave girl that can cope her problem without anyone's help, but the only thing I wanna do right now is cry. Suddenly, my phone started rang.

It's her,My bestfriend. Nicole Lianne Meyer. She's kind totally my opposite. She's rich well I'm not really rich at all. I'm pathetic. Why am I comparing myself to her? Tsk. I don't want to ask for her help because I don't want anyone else to pity me even her.

Because I don't desrve it. I don't deserve to be pity because as what I've said earlier I was a strong and brave girl but now that girl vanished like a bubble. I sigh and answer the call.

"Hello,Lianne!"I said while removing my leather boots.

[Tori,Our adviser said that you dropped school. Is it true?]Shit! That grumpy old lady,I told her not to tell my classmates. Arggh. I'm gonna kick her ass out of that school. I swear.

"Yeah,It's a personal problem. Don't worry i'm okay."I said trying to make my voice sound cheerful even if it is not.

[Are you.... Are you pregnant?]She said.What the fuck? For fuck sake! I'm pure,never been touch and kiss. But I think it would be different tomorrow. I hope not.

"Hell no! Lianne. Why would you think I'm pregnant? Huh?"I shouted. Oh I remeber Teenager now a days gets early pregnancy.

[Nothing. Cause you know.]She said. What the hell is she thinking?

"Geez! I don't even have a boyfriend how would I get pregnant. Only Virgin Mary Exist." I hissed at her. Why is she thinking like that? Is she out of her mind or what?

[Tss. I guess Virgin Victoria exist.And you are the proof hahaha! Okay! I'm serious now. I'm worried about you. Where are you now? I went to your house earlier but you were not there and the guards said that your father already sold it. What happend? Is there something wrong? Come on tell me, maybe I can help you] She said. I can sense that she's worried based on her voice. I sigh before answering her. I don't want her to be invovlved in this situation.

"Nothings wrong. Seriously?You know me, if I have a problem I don't like asking for help.I'm staying here in London for a couple of months. Dad sent me here to continue my studies. I didn't want to say goodbye to you because I know you woudn't let me go. Mianhae!" I heard her sob. Great, I just lied like my dad. I'm a pretty little liar now.

[Why didn't you tell me? I'm your bestfriend. Why did you left me without saying goodbye huh?]She cried, her voice was angry at the same time she's feeling lonely. I knew it. I should'nt open this phone cause I know she'll call me.

"Mianhae! I don't know. I was surprise when I got home all of my things were already packed.I'm sorry if I left without saying goodbye" tears started running down my face. Not because I'm lying but because I missed her so much. I missed my soul sister but I needed to do this.

[But----]before she got the chance to finish her sentence I cut her off.

"I'm sorry I gotta go! Bye Lianne"I said and ended the call. I looked at our picture on my wallpaper.

I'm sorry Lianne but I don't want you to know what my situation is right now. I'm just scared you might leave and pity me. I hope you can understand me. I don't want to loose you bescause you're the only one that I have.

You're the only one that was real to me. I treasure and Cherish our frendship that exist between us bacause behind all of the lies it is the only one that is real,true and existing.

My life is turning to a lie because of a big lie.