Debt Four

Aleighna Victoria Williams

I started packing my things on my backpack. Took the money that I earn from my job,I think this is enough for me but I needed to find a better place,That no one would ever know me. I look at the wall clock and it's only 2 in the afternoon. Shak said he will be here in 6 in the evening. I wore my jacket and my cap and sneak out of the apartment. When I got off out of that street I look everywhere finding if there is any sign of shak and his minions. I started walking without no destination. I just needed to get ridd off this place.

I was walking when someone hold a grip on my arm. I look at the guy and recognized him, he's the one who looked like a horse. Shit, I knew they would found me. Shak really know that I'll escape from them. Great just great. Did they put a fvcking tracking device on me?

"Trying to escape huh?"He said while grinning,then he started to drag me to a Van near us.Tsk. I stepped on his feet and bit his arm that was holding mine. I heaed him groan in pain. This is my chance now. I started running away as fast as I could I saw his disgusting face chasing me.

I closed my eyes, opened it, and closed it again. Thinking that can I escape away from him? away from this? But then suddenly I bump into someone and it is Dheza. Fvck. She might be in trouble now.

"Aleighna?"Dheza exclaimed. I immedietly stand up and hold her hand.

"RUN"I shouted and she did run away with me. I don't care to the people who are staring at us. I looked at my back and saw that horse still running after us.

"Why are we running?"She asked me. Aish. I know. She will nag at me after this shit we are in.

"We need to. Explain it to you later"I said. Dheza looked back and saw the horse.

"Why is he running after us? Is he a maniac?"Dheza asked again. She'll keep asking question to me. Damnit we are being chase and Dheza being like that.

"Questions later,we need to get rid of him"I said to her. We got to the crowded part of this place that I don't know where and I saw an alley and drag her to an alley. She was about to speak when I shhhed her.

"Shhh! Dheza."I said to her and look again to see if there is no sign of him. Great we lost him. I'm catching my breathe and so did dheza.

"Care to explain?"She asked me. I looked at her.

"That guy was chasing me because of my father's debt and they wanted me to repay it by being"I sighed heavily,she looked at me.

"By what? Go straight to the point,Aleighna"She demanded. I think she needs to know.

"A prostitute"I said,I was shock when she shake me.

"ARE YOU INSANE ALEIGHNA? DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING? HUH? IT MUST HAVE ANOTHER WAY TO PAY THAT FVCKING DEBT OF YOURS"She yelled at me. I know that she's angry now. I shook my head. Even if there is,I don't know what to do.

"It is the only way"I whisper from her.

"GOTCHA VICTORIA!"We both looked at the guy who shouted,it is not the horse,Its a new guy. I looked at dheza and she nodded to me and mouthed to me to run so I did run. I look at her one last time and I saw her with a knife on her hand. Where the hell did she find that? I run away from there. Leaving Dheza there alone. I wish she was safe. I suddenly stopped and look at my back when I saw the horse again. Fvck it he really is good at running. He really is a horse. I run again and luckily.

I saw a guy starting the engine of his motor near me. I'm going to grab this chance. I hopped at his motorbike the stranger looked at me with a confused look written all over his face.

"Could you start this fvcking thing? Hurry up!"I said as I roughly shake his shoulders.

"Wait, what?Are you insane? And can you get your ass out of my motorbike?" He retorted. Fvck it. I shook my head to him.

"Can you drive now?!  Fvck it. Theres the horse"I said while pointing to that guy I mean the horse,Whatever creature is he. He started the engine. Thank God! I looked at the guy and I know that he's cursing right now. But I saw him smirk.

What the? Why is he smirking? Tss. Nevermind. At least I got this fvcking perfect time to get escape. But, the weird thing is he stopped chasing me when obviously he still had the chance of catching up to me. I look at him weirdly,whats with him? Is he out of his mind.

"Hey, putrid girl. Did you stole something?" This stranger ask me while he was still driving.

"No, I didn't steal anything. And don't call me putrid."I said and rolled my eyes at him. Like duh! Didn't he saw this gorgeous face? And I didn't smell awful. Tss.  We arrive at the? What can you call this place? It's an abandon building. And why are we in this place? He'll going to leave me here? In this place? What the hell!

"Hey,Why did you brought me here?" I ask the guy. He removed his helmet,blonde boy look at me seriously.

"You know what? You can't just go with a stranger,Like me cause you know maybe they're not friends their strangers remember? And you know what they say 'Don't talk to strangers' but as for you 'Don't go and talk to strangers' They might do something bad to you" My eyes widend because of what he said. What is he talking about? I was about to run when he hold a grip on my hand. He smirk at me and put a piece of cloth in my nose and it all went black.