Chapter 12

Triggers: swearing

**Wilbur's POV**

If it's true that the Dream Team lit the fire, they are going to get what's coming to them. Dad drove all of us to school. Tommy plans to go to where the Dream Team hangs out after school and provoke them. I'm going to meet him in 10 minutes. I'm going to be in the distance making sure that they don't hurt him in the mean time and call 911 if I need to.

I know this will work. Dream likes to brag about being an ass. He's kind of a psychopath. I walk in to school and go sit at our usual table. A table that feels empty right now. Come on Wil. Keep it together. You've been strong this whole time. Don't break down now.

"Hello Wilbur!" I'm broken out of my thoughts.

"Hello Niki. How are you?" I give a forced smile.

"I'm well. Are you? You seem off. I haven't talked to you all summer."

"Actually there was a house fire and we are all pretty screwed up because of it." Niki looks shocked.

"Oh Wil, I'm so sorry." She places a hand on my shoulder. "I hope that everyone is alright. If you ever need to talk to someone, I am here."

"Thanks Niki." I glance over to see Sapnap and George walk in, laughing about something. Those bastards and their smug faces. Probably laughing about almost killing an innocent man. MY innocent BROTHER! I watch as Sapnap gets up and heads towards the washroom.

"So, where's Technoblade at to-" Niki starts asking but I ignore her as I get up and head towards the washroom.

I walk in and take the foot stand off of the door so that it's less likely people will come in. Sapnap is about to exit when I grab his shirt and push him up against the wall with strength I didn't know I had. I know I shouldn't be doing this, but the bastard hurt my brother and the revenge is just to sweet.

"Have a good summer, Sap-nap?" I say with hatred.

"W-wilbur, I know.. I know what you're thinking but this is a misunderst-" I throw him hard to the ground.

"Did I misunderstand when you tried to kill me and my family?!" I kick him. "Did I misunderstand that my brother is in a coma!?" I kick him again. He's sheltering his face.

"Wilbur you don't understand!"

"Oh I understand plenty! And I'm going to show you how much I understand." I grab my pocket knife, grab his arm away from his face and go to stab him. Not enough to kill him but enough to hurt him badly.

"It wasn't us!" I hear someone say from behind me. George is standing there, likely worried about his bruised friend.

"What the hell do you mean? I saw the message you left. You're fucking lying!" I yell at them, holding my knife out. They are lying. Only the Dream Team would leave a smiley face mask. They've done it before!

"It was Dream. Only Dream. It wasn't us Wilbur. You have to believe us. We wouldn't go that far. Have we ever gone that far?"

"You pulled a knife on Technoblade before."

"And I regret it! I'm sorry. I didn't think I could win without it.... But that's not the point! Dream has manipulated us for too long. He's insane. He honestly needs therapy." Sapnap says and George nods along in agreement.

"He needs to be in prison." I say angrily before I drop Sapnap's arm.

"Do you have proof that Dream did it?"

"We have messages, but it's not enough. To really put him away we need more." George says.

"I'm meeting Tommy soon, he'll be talking to Dream at 3:30 pm." I check my watch. It's 3:35. "Shit, Tommy!"

I run to the back of the school, Sapnap and George are following behind me, probably wanting to right their wrongs in any way they can.

I see Dream talking to both Tommy and. Shit, Tubbo as well. This isn't the plan!

Dream takes out a long knife and starts moving towards Tubbo.

"NO! FUCK OFF YOU GREEN BASTARD!" I hear myself yell as I run in front of Tubbo.

Words-715