Part 1

I can hear from down stairs another boy that my sister Bella has brought home. As she flirts with him i step out my window and into the street side. I walk thru the crowds and into the forest. Then walk to school. I take the long way pacing the old caves and waterfall and around the rocks to the back of school. Everyone always makes fun of dear old Haley who always has her baggie clothes and never shows her face. No one has seen my face seens 3rd grade after my sister cut it. Everyone assumed it was because i had a huge scare there and was ugly but really it was because there wasn't a scare and that in my eyes no one deserves to see my face.
I walk thru the halls and to my locker i see my sister who is with her 5 followers from the cheer team and the football players. The soon to be alpha in 1 days is also among them. His father is planning to let him take over early seens he already knows how to take of the pack and with me refusing to take the new alphas main defender or even allow his father to say something to him about me. I will not have to attend meeting or protect the alpha as much.
After classes are over which i always spend in the library seens iv already completed all of my classes and am on my last college diploma mastering and taking every class i can. I finished school awhile ago but to bled in i just took callege classes so i was still doing work. Everyone thought i was just a teachers pet that didn't like to be bullied so i stayed by myself. Sometimes i would go to class but it was rare.
School flew by and i was returning home. None of my family is high anode rank is smart anode to realize i have a sound prude and illusion over my room so it looks like the same pink room from m childhood but in reality it was a black well decorated room that you can't hear in but you hear out if you want to. I arrived home before my sister and left before she got back.
I hade to go and check on the alpha see if he needed me then i could go and after 4 hours. I arrived home at 9pm thinking my sister would be asleep i came in thru the front door but i found myself staring at the soon to be alpha and my sister with his beta and gourd sitting on the coach all playing a game. Before anyone seen my eye i looked down and walked fast up the stairs. As i did i heard my sister calling insults and commands to bring her food but i ignored them which i know she would soon come to my room.
So i walked up to my room grabbed my stuff then jumped out the window with a bag of over night stuff and left.I ran thru the woos and to a cave and slept there for a night.