Part 12

We kept out the spies and its time for the council meeting. Seens we were new we had to show up a little late. Clare and darik where with my as my beta being clare and gourd darik. We arrived 30 mins late to the metting and darik went in to tell them we were here. The main alpha aka the bigest pack who have already mailed aliens with walks me into a office by are self. He asks a lot of questions like how long are pack has been up what is are numbers and numbers or each race. Which is 1 million with 30% vampire, 30% witch, 40% werewolf. In the last 6 ish months. Lets just say he didn't hide his shock and are numbers are growing. I could also see the jealousy in his eyes too. He asked if i wanted to keep a secret till the ball and i said yes. So he told people my pack name and number of members and that's it.
I went back to my hotel room about a hour away with my pack members. We arrive and go are separate rooms with there rooms right beside mine but i got free up grade for the grand room so that was nice. I was bored and it was 1 am and i couldnt ever seens i left i only sleep maybe a hour in 3 days or so which sucks but i guys ill have to deal with it and my new night mares.
I ended up staying up and doing work i hade sent over and doing a few work outs. Got some updates on the pack and helped them as much as i could over mindlink.I did that for the hole day till 5pm and got ready for the ball that starts at 7.
I had my hair braided in a crown and light dark makeup. A black dress that was long but had a slit on the side it was also low cut with a sentch in the back so it fit my body perfectly. I was also wearing 4 inch black heels that made me 5,9 when i wore them.
I meet clare and darik at the door then we got in the limo to leave. As soon as i get out of the car. Get in golfed with a amazing smell that makes me cofe a little.
"You ok" clare asks
"Ya" i say walked up the red carpet with them.
We enter and i see a lot of eyes go to us. Which I don't like. We walk thru to hartson.
"Boo"
"What the- hey Haley long time no see" he says
"Yep"
"And must i say god dam you look hot" he say and darik taps me on the shoulder.
"He isn't wrong" which i slightly laugh to.
"So what's up"darik says
"Nothing much how about you"
"Not much i hurd there's a really big pack in are area"he says and i grin wide.
"No way- that's you"he says and i just laugh.
"I am so proud of you" he says picking me up and twirling me in the air.
"Put me down you wizl"
I fell a burning pair of eyes in the back of my head but i ignore them for awhile.