Alternative ending

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER! =^_^=

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since I was too harsh on the ending and broke far too many hearts, here's an alternative good ending for ya readers =^_^=

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TECHNO POV

Techno panted heavily while he leaned against the first of a long series of palm trees he had been following for the past two months now. He reached down for his flask, drinking the last drops inside it, grumbling angrily about the lack of oasis.

"Just how far away out have you hidden? Do you plan to tire me to death? Well, give it your best shot, cuz I'm not going to give up, not even if I die" he said as he resumed his journey, walking over the boiling hot sand like he has done every day, every step feeling like he was walking on lava, sinking and burning his flesh, not to mention the several poisonous animals that he kept finding and that were trying kill him.

He even got bit once by a cobra but managed to survive thanks to some milk Phil gave him as an emergency "Thanks old friend" he mumbled.

As soon as Phil told him about the God of Life, he wasted no time and immediately left to look for his temple, gathering what he needed and entrusting Angela's body to him. Philza promised to keep her safe until his return, and thanks to the fact they lived in an antarctic environment, the cold temperature greatly helped with that.

The Angel of Death also assured he would tell the truth to everyone with Karl, who agreed to help after what Angela did for his lover.

And so, while Techno was crossing the seemingly endless desert looking for the Life God's hideout, Philza went back to what was left of L'Manberg.

Many didn't believe his words at first, they got really defensive and prepared to fight, thinking that him and Techno wanted to take revenge and destroy everything again, but some did take their side, like Puffy and Niki, supporting them and slowly convincing everyone else.

Tubbo was the first one to apologize, he believed Dream's words without thinking that he was being manipulated once more. Soon followed George and Sapnap, who thanked him profusely for saving his life, but Philza stopped them.

"You're thanking and apologizing to the wrong person" he said firmly and everyone fell quiet.

"You're right! She's still locked inside the prison isn't she? Let's get her out!" Puffy said with a big smile, but seeing that Phil didn't move and just lowered his gaze to the ground made her realize that something bad had happened.

"Phil?" Tubbo called, making him sigh "All of you, grab a coat and follow me" everyone was pretty confused by obliged, grabbing some heavy clothes before silently following Phil back to his and Techno's house.

There, right where the white snowy planes ended and the woods begun, stood a white grave, covered with freshly picked white orchids.

"Phil why have you brought us here?" Ranboo asked confused, but he remained quiet. That's when Tubbo decided to walk closer and read the incision on the tombstone.