Part 20 ~PARTY TIME~

HAPPY THANKSGIVING GUYS HOPE YOU ENJOY THE STORY AND GUESS WHAT I'M GOING AS NEGAN FOR HALLOWEEN ENJOY SORRY FOR THE BAD GRAMMAR

As I sit up I feel my cheeks flush while I clean myself up with a tissue. I zip up my pants while adjusting myself. After a few glances in the mirror, I hear the shower turn off and the bathroom door open. Outcomes y/n wrapped with only a towel to cover herself.

Jesus...

Y/N POV

I turn off the shower and reach for my towel as I climb out of the tub. In an attempt to clear the condensation, I wiped the mirror with my towel, and all I can see is a foggy reflection staring back at me. In this world, showers are like the heavens! I still remember when Rick took that man and his kid to his old police station. God those showers were like the holy grail! As I sort through the bag reaching for my clothes I find 2 options. 

(Just imagine whatever you like if you don't like these outfits IDK WHAT ELSE TO PUT SO YUH)

1st option 

2nd option 

2nd option 

I stare at both of them and can't decide which one

God! I wish Carl was here he would always just choose for me... 

I think about my group and how much I miss them. They need my help and so do people here. Wayne, his brother, the twins, and probably so much more. 

Crap! I promised Wayne I'd talked to Negan- NEGAN! I could just ask him to pick a number or something. 

I wrap the towel around me a little tighter so I know I'm covered and walk out into his room. He is laying on the bed all stretched out like a fat cat that's chillaxing. He sits up and adjusts himself making direct contact. 

(Hope you enjoy my term chillaxingggg LMAO)

"What's up?" Negan sits up and asks

"Nothing I just need you to pick a number," He gives me a confused look with his iconic Negan grin. I roll my eyes before continuing to talk, "Just pick 1 or 2"