Meeting Bierce

[We see Lincoln wake in a purple room]

Lincoln: W-where am I?

Bierce: Oh! Another one. How nice to have some company again.

Bierce: Come over here. Let's have a look at you...

Lincoln: Who are you?

Bierce: You disappoint me, love. You do... So many fears... So many desires... I thought you'd be bigger. "Though he is cute," Bierce thought.

Lincoln: What does that mean and who are you

Bierce: I'm am Bierce. And you?

Lincoln: I'm Lincoln.

Bierce: So Lincoln you do know why you here?

Lincoln: Well...no.

Bierce: Don't look so confused... I know everything you've got hidden in that brain of yours. I know all the terrible things that have happened to you. So many good intentions and your family abandoned you and left you to die for some foolish superstitions and I'm am very sorry for you.

Lincoln: [sighs sadly] Thank You.

[Lincoln hugs her, Bierce looks surprised at first but starts to hug him back]

Bierce: Lincoln now your time has come and here you are, to pass on.

Lincoln: Wait shouldn't I be at heaven or hell?

Bierce: Well for how you are You should be in Heaven but you're here.

Bierce: This barely happens this only when half of your is...corrupted!

Lincoln: What?!

Bierce: Half of your soul is full of rage because of what your family has done to you. If it isn't fixed something horrible will happen to you unless we collect the shards.

Lincoln: Wait Shards?

Bierce: Let me show you what I'm talking about.

[Bierce snaps her fingers and they teleport to Bierce's Ballroom]

Bierce: The pieces to a powerful ring are hidden in nightmares behind each of these portals. Find them, and bring them to me. And you'll get your wish.

Lincoln:  WHAT!?

Bierce: Yes but fear not to love, you've got potential! I see it in you, and I can help change your fate. So are you up for the challenge?

Lincoln: [sighs] Well I have no choice I guess.

Bierce: Wonderful.[snaps her fingers and the first portal unlocks] And don't worry with my telepathy I will be able to help you on your journey.

Lincoln: YOU HAVE POWERS!?!

Bierce: Yes, and soon will you that's only if you complete the first challenge.

Lincoln: I'll do it

Lincoln: [hugs Bierce] Wish me luck.

[Lincoln runs to the portal and was to jump in but is stopped by Bierce]

Bierce: Lincoln.

Lincoln: [turns around] yeah?

Bierce: Be careful.

[Lincoln smiles and says" Thanks" and jumps in the portal]

To Be Continued...