▪︎ Halloween special! ▪︎

Hi yes I don't only write smut

Violet was so excited for Halloween,  she couldn't wait to go trick or treating with Derrick. Her costume was a vampire, though trick or treating was very for her age as some people say she does anyway.

She slid on her costume and put on fake fangs before setting off with 2 pillow cases to meet Derrick. She approached the alleyway he stayed in and called his name "Derrick! Derrick!!" there was no sign so she headed down. It felt scary since it was so dark.

Suddenly something popped out of nowhere with a "BOO!" Violet screeched instantly kicking the figure "AUGH- ow ow ow!" the figure clenched their chest, she recognised the voice "Oh my god Derrick,  I-Im so sorry!" she rushed over to help him up  " I'm fine " he reassured her "I'm so scary"

Derrick was just a sheet ghost, classic. "here I got pillow cases for us" she handed him one "Should we set off?" Violet asked  "Sure!"
They went door to door ringing bells. After half an hour they stopped to check their bags "I got so much!" Derrick said with an excited tone, his eyes sparkled with delight.

"Fun isn't it?" Violet said smiling. "You know I usually didn't celebrate Halloween where I came from, we celebrated Dia de los Muertos" Derrick informed "Well is it anything like Halloween?" "Not really, but we do receive sugar skulls called calacas (sorry if I misspelled that) " Violet looked at him curiously as he explained the tradition.

"Thats so cool! But let's set off again" they both hopped off the electricity box an set off again. As Violet and Derrick set off to the next door Derrick was tripped over, Violet rushed over like mommy when her little timmy falls over "Derrick you ok?" she helped him up "Two in one night" he laughed, she noticed the person who tripped him over, some kid from her school called Jared. Jared always held a grudge against this other kid Wilbur,  Violet only knew that Wilbur wanted his girlfriend. she puffed up her chest and went over to him where he was bundling up Derricks candy.

She was alot taller than him "Oi" Jared looked up "What do you want" Jared said in a cocky tone "Don't you trip over my friend and take his sweets!" She didn't sound intimating or look like a either "Don't think you can talk to me like that you little shi-" he said getting up but was cut off in his shock , Violet was way taller than him. He was scared but squared up. Violet raised a brow and smiled before tripping him over with a swift move

He fell over , back first. Jared was screeching while Violet got all of Derricks candy. Derrick stood in amazement an shock. "Let's go" Violet said handing Derrick his pillowcase of sweets.

                                                    ------------------ 

A few hours pass and both Derrick and Violet are sat in the woods eating their sweets "I had so much fun! Thanks Violet for telling me about this" Derrick said, his mouth full with a lollipop "Well glad you had fun" she smiled. Derrick slid off his sheet ghost and put the sheet around the both of them "Glad we're friends" "Ye" they leaned in and stared at the stars and moon as the glistened in the crisp autumn night sky.

Ayup I'm done, I actually kinda like this chapter:) I had an idea but that would be an overkill for this chapter anyway Happy Halloween! what's your Halloween costume this year or if you aren't dressing up your favourite sweet :D