« 𝟎𝟎𝟒 »

_____________________________

"MR. REAPER! PLEASE LET ME GET AN AUTOGRAPH!"

"ME TOO! ME TOO!"

"LOOK AT THE CAMERA, REAPER!"

Y/n tried his best to smile and wave at every single person, slowly dreading his life decisions.

"Ah please calm down-" Y/n spoke quietly, unable to raise his voice due to this lack of energy in the morning.

"AHHH HE LOOKED AT ME!!"

"MR REAPER, EXPLAIN YOUR QUIRK"

"LOOK LOOK IT'S HAWKS!"

"Thank god-" Some of the attention was then directed to the winged hero landing.

With half of the crowd gone, Y/n was able to slip through the various paparazzi clumps and sneak his way back at his job.

"How are you Reaper?~" Y/n turned to the winged male, mentally cursing at him many many times.

"I was fine until you decided to greet me." The dark haired male hissed lightly, walking uncomfortably next to the blonde male.

"That's good- Anyways, Miruko wanted to take you and I out for the night, what do ya sayyy?~"

The blonde continued to pester the dark haired male, ignoring Y/n's uncomfortable state.

"You're killing me Keigo-" Y/n blinks tiredly, activating his quirk.

"You" Y/n points towards an alleyway.

"Free therapy if you get this away from me." Y/n smiles faintly, desperately wanting peace near him.

"I- Hey Y/n you don't have to-" Y/n pat the blondes shoulder.

"I'll pass." With that, the winged man disappeared from thin air.

"Goodjob." Y/n pats the spirits head.

"Get Luce to book an appointment for you, okay?" Y/n smiles warmly.

The small boy nods, turning to the taller figure following behind Y/n and looking up at him with pleading eyes.

The figure sighed.

Y/n sighed as well, checking the time on his smartphone.

"We have an hour left Luce."

* * *

"Fuck off."

"It's just a tiny problem Y/n, there's an arsonist near the area and you're the best at your job."

"Because I like the pay." Y/n crossed his arms, pissed.

"Here, how about we ring up Hawks? He'll be your backup for tonight."

"He isn't even part of our department, what are you thinking?" Y/n raises his voice, the room shook.

"He personally asked and with his hero company... I couldn't do anything."

"You must have a death wish." Y/n huffs.

The dark haired male slicks his hair back, moving it from his face, sighing in frustration.

"Okay fine, just pay me cash on the spot."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, if you don't have cash on you then send me some through my Paypal." Y/n signaled the figure following behind him to stay behind and help the old man.

"I'll do it, but leave that bird brain out." Y/n grabs his bag, leaving his shadow figure behind to deal with the old man.

* * *

The male hummed happily, popping up randomly put of the ground.

He admired the beautiful scene before him. The burning flames erupted from the tall buildings, spreading rapidly.

"Your job is to get any survivors and the dead out before they turn to dush." Y/n looked back at his creations.

He slicked his hair back and smirked, "Three weeks vacation after you complete your job." Y/n giggles, putting up Three fingers and motioning his creations to do their job.

"Go." His expression changed, as he dully looked over at the flames again.

"Luce, help find the source of the fire." He suddenly ran into the burning building, his expression changing once again.

"Anything so far?~" Y/n ran up the stairs along side his friend.

"Rooftop." Y/n nodded.

A black pool then sucked both him and his friend up, teleporting them onto the burning roof.

"Wahh?! It's the daddy issues guy!" Y/n pointed to the figure.

"Usually my sessions work first try, want to reschedule?~" Y/n laughed frantically, sprinting full speed towards the tall figure.

"You've got to be kidding me." The villian sighed in frustration, raising his right arm as the blue flames shot from his palms.

____________________

(682 words)