13- Fifteen Years Later

"Oops?! No no no. I do 'oops', you don't do 'oops'." Wade replies.

Ellie looks back at him sheepishly. "It is not an exact science.. this time travel through other dimensions thing. Before I just locked on to Shiklah's portal energy. This time there was nothing to establish a solid time."

Shiklah crosses her arms. "Oh.. so you piggybacked off of me with that tech. Cable and I are going to have a talk next time I see him.."

"I believe 'oops' may be a major understatement, Wade." Clef says as he leans against the wall. "A LOT has happened since you left."

"It is almost like he never left.." Hains grumbles.

"Tha fuck does that mean?!" Wade asks annoyed by Hains' tone, as he begins looking for his suit. 

Hains looks angrily at the other MTF agents, who are still standing around the room. "I SAID BACK TO WORK!! I AM NOT GOING TO SAY IT AGAIN!!"

The MTF agents clear the room and Hains slams the door as he leaves.

Clef sighs, shaking his head at Hains' attitude. "He used to be so calm and collected.. then..."

Wade turns quickly. "Where is my suit?!!"

"Well.."

"Al, listen. It is okay if you tell me you tried it on and forgot to put it back. I am badass. Everyone wants to be like me..." Wade beings to ramble.

Shiklah sneakers silently in the background.

"But if you got it dirty..."

Clef shakes his head. "Iris has it, along with your swords and guns."

"WHY?!!" Wade exclaims.

"Where do I begin? It is a complicated situation.." Clef replies.

Wade approaches Clef. "Al.. You are alluding again! You know that pisses me off!"

"Iris.. appears to have.. become you, a female version of you." He replies quickly.

Wade stomps towards the door and rips it off its hinges as he opens it.

"Wade! Where are you going?!" Shiklah asks worriedly.

"I am going to get my shit back!!" Wade replies angrily as he rushes out.

Ellie and Shiklah both turn back to Clef.

"Tell me everything." Ellie demands.

Clef crosses his arms. "It all began with Iris and Wade's run-in with SCP-106. After we got Iris to the examination room.. and you three left.. Iris made a miraculous recovery." Clef looks at Shiklah. "Would you care to tell me what happened in 106's dimension?"

Shiklah looks away. "The entity, in question, exchanged their hearts."

Ellie raises an eyebrow. "You mean.. it put dad's heart into that woman's body?!"

Shiklah nods.

"OH NO!" Ellie rushes towards the door, but Clef stops her.

"I really think you should let Wade handle this. Iris has gone crazy!" Clef exclaims.

Ellie glares at him. "Shiklah and I are fully aware of what an organ transplant, from my dad, can do. She has gained his mutation."

"That would explain how she survived a nuclear explosion.." Clef mutters.

Ellie pushes Clef aside. "I have heard enough. Out of my way." She says as she rushes out of the room.

Shiklah walks over to the couch and sits down.