Don't Mess Around With Kitty

Da quing  was brought  by Yezun to a hotel. "Wait?! Why here Shen Wei? Where's  Yunlan?" But Yezun hovered over him. "Let's  have some fun first shall we?"

   Meanwhile  Yunlan can't  stop moaning as Shen Wei  flipped  him again and rocking his body unto him. He almost burst into him when his phone ring angrily. Yunlan passion and lust disappeared  as he saw whose calling.

   "Xiao Wei! Wait! It's  Da ....." But his mouth was shut up by the kiss of Shen Wei.  As he ram himself  more to him. Making Yunlan dropped  the phone  and cried for more.

   At the other end Yezun trying to pin down Da quing  but his pretty strong and flipped  him up instead. "I'm ashamed  of you Shen Wei! Your a playboy! Your gonna make my friend cry!" Yezun smirk, "Am I the one whose pinned up here by you?" And tried to grind his prize to his. As he thought Da quing would be turned on but he get pretty angry instead. And punch him on the face, knocking him down.

   The next  morning,  Yunlan was welcome  by a very piss off Da quing  and glared at Shen Wei.  "YOU?!!! YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO COME HERE! AFTER WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!!!" Shen Wei  and Yunlan both are puzzled  on what happened.  "What are you talking about? Shen Wei  is with me all the......" When he suddenly  remembered  Yezun the twin of Shen Wei. Even Shen Wei  remember  it. "What did he do to you? This Shen Wei?" Ask Shen Wei  himself making Da quing  look puzzled  at  him.

   In a minute Shen Wei  came to his house and clutches  the shirt of Yezun whose pressing an ice pack on his cheek. "WHAT?!!!" His gege look angrily at him. "Stop messing around with Yunlan! Even his friend Da quing!" Yezun smirk, "So that's  the guy's name who punched my face? That cute kitty!"

   Shen Wei  shoved him, "Promise  me you'll stay away from them! Understand?!" As he went to his room. "Do you think I will let this slide gege dear?" As Yezun think of a plan  to see Yunlan and get revenge on the cat boy.

   Yunlan on the other hand was persuading  Da quing  to forgive him. "This is the second time you hang me! Why would I trust you?" He frown at him. Yunlan had promise him after office hour he will treat Da quing  for dinner. Da quing  smile and nod to him quickly.

    But when dinner came Shen Wei  came for Yunlan. Da quing  was quite annoyed because it's  the first time his friend was being snatch away from him. Yunlan look if Da quing  would approve that if Shen Wei  can eat with them. He sigh, but seeing Yunlan happy he agree.

   While eating dinner Shen Wei  can't  help to took off one his shoe and caress it to Yunlan's  leg. Making him yelp and almost knock off the noodles his eating. Da quing  look at him, "Are you okay?" Yunlan smile and glared at Shen Wei  whose smirk.

   As Yunlan continue to eat again this time, Shen Wei's foot caress his leg toward his thigh almost making Yunlan spit the cola his drinking. He widen his eyes to Shen Wei  whose looking innocent like nothing was happening.  Yunlan tried to get his foot off from him. But whenever  he pushed it the foot dangerously  came back much nearer to his prize and rubbing it more.

   That made Yunlan redder and tried not to moan. "Excuse me!" He suddenly  stand to go to the washroom.  Shen Wei  followed him. Da quing  on the other hand making him suspicious  of the two. "Hmmmm.... what's  the two up too?" But he continue to eat.

   Inside the toilet at the cubicle, Yunlan tried to relieve himself by rubbing his prize,  "*Bleep!* Xiao  Wei! Why did you do that for?!!!" He tried to suppress  his moan when Shen Wei  barge in. "You forgot to close the door Ah Lan!" Yunlan widen his eyes.

   In a minute he was pinned  from the wall while his pants was taken down. Shen Wei  didn't  think for a minute as he thrust to him making Yunlan scream. As his other hand massaging his prize non stop, "No! Not here Xiao......Wei....." Did he said it or imagine it. Shen Wei  on the other hand kiss and lick his neck while burying himself  more inside Yunlan.

   Outside the body guards of Shen Wei guard the toilet. Anyone who got near it they frighten them away.
Yunlan didn't  how many times he was taken as he was flipped  up again and roughly  Shen Wei  ram into him.

   In an hours, Shen  Wei  help him up to put on his pants and almost devoured  his lips. He almost look exhausted  but still he put on a smile when they came back at their sit. Da quing  look at them suspiciously.  Because Yunlan sitting uncomfortably. "You two where did you run off too? I already have finished  my food but you never came back? Is the toilet that far?" Da quing  ask.

   Yunlan and Shen Wei  laugh, as they make excuses that there something  wrong with the toilet so they fix it. But Yunlan can't  help to become red every time he gaze at Shen Wei.  He wanted to ask why he done that but can't  because  Da quing  is looking at them intensely.

    Within an hour as they  were about to  part ways, Shen Wei  kiss Yunlan goodbye on the cheek but sneak in a key on his pocket. "I'll slide what happened this time! But come with me after work tomorrow. I will give you a surprise  that you'll never forget!" He whispered  to his ear and bite it a little.  Making Yunlan swallowed hard while his body can't  help to be excited on what will happen tomorrow night.

   As Shen Wei  smile at him and left. Yunlan didn't  know his gazing at him long if not Da quing  hit him on the shoulder,  "Hey! Let's  go home! I'm tired!"

   That night Yunlan dream of a sexy Shen Wei  hovering over him while taking off his clothes one by one. "Ah.....Lan I want you...." Yunlan want to reach for him. But he was woken up by falling off the bed. "What happened?!" He shout. Da quing  replied him by throwing a pillow on his face. "GO BACK TO SLEEP!!!"