The Show Must Go On

Mr. Zhao came to visit his son in his office. Da quing  was shocked seeing him. "Uncle! What are you doing here?"

    Xin ci smile at Da quing,  "Visiting  my son! Where is he anyway? I prepare a lunch for him!" The said so son is with Shen Wei  kissing at the empty corner. "I need to go back at work!" But Shen Wei just nibble at his ear while pressing his body against him. Yunlan start to giggle. "Xiao Wei  not here!"

   When suddenly  Da quing  called him on his phone. "Your father came! Come here quickly!" As he cut the call.

   Mr. Zhao Xin ci didn't  know what to say when he saw his son is with a man. And the most astonishing  fact it was Shen Wei. The one that made Yunlan cried back then. That's not a good point for a father in law.  "So his Shen Wei?" He bow to Xin ci.  "Can I talk to my son?" As he gave the lunch box to Da quing  while Yunlan followed  him to a corner.

    When they're  alone, "Are you mad?! That boy who made you cry is now your boyfriend?! Anyone can be? But not him!" Yunlan sweat and explain  to his father Shen Wei  was so young back then. But he promise to stay at his side forever. "I hope he tells the truth or I will kill him if he  make you cry again!" Yunlan sweat and calmed  down  his father.

   They confront Shen Wei  again with a smile on their faces. Well Xin ci trying his best but failing.

   In an hour he bid farewell  and leave, "Did you think your father like me?" Shen Wei  ask. Yunlan kiss his head, "Sure anyone would love you!" But the two frown seeing Yezun walking at the runaway. "What's  his doing here?!" Shen Wei  growl to Sang. "Calmed  down Shen Wei  his our model! Xunbing met an accident  so have  replace him!"

   Yunlan and Shen Wei  both widen  their eyes. "Then I will model too as well!" Said Shen Wei.  Both Sang and Da quing  shout, "WHAT?!!!" Shen Wei  frown to Sang, "Well.....it will be better if they're  two!" Said Sang.  Da quing  want to protest because they will reset the ads and need another pair of clothes for him. And in addition it will be just in two days before  the event begin. "I'm here now Da I will help you with the ads and the clothes he need!"

   And called the staffs to redo the program and the runaway.  And the next problem are the twins. Both looking intensely  at each other. "Why his here? I thought I was the star?!" Yezun glared at Shen Wei  making him look angry at him as well. "Boys.....boys.....stop your fighting! And let's  go on with the practice!" Said Da quing.

    At first the models walk calmly but as the twins turned  both are trying to out wit one another. Yezun tried to trip his gege because his more likely to know walking on stage. Shen Wei on the other hand struggling  to walk while his didi not helping much and tried to shoved  him off. Making the twins fight.

   The staff tried to stop the two, "Both of you! If you don't  behave we will find another model to replace  both of you! So behave!" Yunlan is loosing his patience  to the two Shens.  Yezun smile lovingly to Yunlan and kiss his hand. "It is not my fault because somebody isn't as  professional  as I am!" Shen Wei  glared and snatched Yunlan's hand.

   "And why your kissing my boyfriend's  hand?!" As he shout at him. While the two fighting.  Xunbing came  with a casket on his neck and leg. His manager is helping him up in walking. He came there because he  wanted to see who replace him. "Stop you two you will ruin the show!" But the two glared at him and accidentally  pushed  him off the edge of the stage. He fall with a tud.

    Everyone scream. "Xunbing! Don't  leave me!" Cried his manager as he help him up. All were shocked on what happened.  "THAT'S  ENOUGH!!!! YOU TWO GO TO THE CORNER AND BACK FACE!!!! UNTIL I DIDN'T  CALL YOU TWO DON'T  TURNED  AROUND!!!" Yunlan shout. Both the twins widen their eyes but cannot argue as Yunlan is really piss off. As they do what he command.

   Even Da quing  was surprise  Yunlan suddenly  explode. "I can't  believe  you have it in you?" Da quing  calmed him down as they continue to work. The twins talk to each other and agree they will stop their fight for now. For Yunlan's  sake. But Shen Wei didn't  notice Yezun cross his finger at the back as he promise he will be good at the program.

    "You think I will hid what you said gege?" He told himself.  As Yunlan called them to practice their walk and pose.  The choreographer tried  to teach Shen Wei  some moves. But Yunlan notice his touching  Shen Wei  too much as he cough.

   Making the choreographer sweat, "His my boyfriend  remember  that!" Yunlan said while arching his brow. The choreographer name Cong Bo  apologize  as he continue  to teach him again without touching.

    Yezun frown, "Why gege's  is always getting a lot of attention?!" He told himself.  As he saw Yunlan look his way. He wink at him. But behind Yunlan is Da quing.  Who notice it and  sign he will be killed if he touch his friend again. Making him back away a little.

    Yunlan seeing this want to laugh,  "If you want jerks like him to stay away from you? You have to look tuft and scared him away! If not karate moves!" As Da quing  demonstrate it to Yunlan.

   While they're  laughing Yezun gritted  his teeth, "You always hinder my plan kitty cat! I must deal with you  first to get  Yunlan!" He whispered  to himself  as he made a plan. That made him laugh evily. His P. A back away seeing him like that. "Why all models have their  swing mode?"