~Chapter One - Coffee~

Y/N's POV:

"Hey, Y/N! Get over here." I hear a voice calling my name. I get up out of bed at 6:55 am, on a foggy Tuesday morning. I walk into the kitchen and I see my roommate, Elli sitting on the kitchen counter.

"Morning sleepy head. Did you forget that you have work today....?" Elli asks, slightly concerned. "Shit. I completely forgot." I say, panicked. I run back into my room and get my work clothes on me. I work at a diner, with an asshole of a manger, but the people there aren't so bad.

After I get changed I go back into the kitchen and grab my breakfast. It's 7:07 am, work starts in three minutes. I dash out the door. Down the apartment stairs and out the main door.

I arrive at work, two minutes late... atleast it was better then Friday, I was thirty minutes late that day. "Y/N, you're two minutes late." My manager speaks to me with a stern tone, "Sorry, sir. Atleast I was earlier then I was on Friday...." I reply back to him. He glances at me and gives me a look saying 'get working. Now.'

I go into the back room and stick on a red apron. I grab a pen and paper and walk into the seating area. I see an old couple sitting down together. I wait a minute, then I go up to them, "Good morning! My name is Y/N, what can I serve you today?" They both look down at the menu for half a minute and look back up at me. The old woman opens her mouth and says, "I'll have a ginger latte and a slice of carrot cake, thank you." I write that down and look at the old man, "I will have the same as she's having, thanks." He smiles at me, "OK, I'll be right back with those things for ya!"

I go into the kitchen and put the order on the table for the chef, Oliver to make, "Thanks, Y/N." He waves at me, "No problem." I smile back at him.

The cake and the lattes are made. I walk back over to the old couple and place the food on their table. "Thank you, dear." The old woman says, "No problemo." I reply back to her.

After five minutes of sitting around, waiting for customers, two men walk in. One has long hair, an inch past his shoulders, a LA Kings hockey jumper, and what looks like two rat tails on his chin. The other man has curly hair..and he kinda looks homeless, he's wearing a plain black long-sleeve top and he has a pointy nose.

~~~

HAHA, Chapter one is complete!
Now, I just need to write the other chapters...🥲 ah well, it's should be finee!

Thank you for reading~ <3