○Chapter Two - groupies○

Y/N's POV:

I see them both sit down and laughing at eachother, "Serj, I'm telling you. You gotta stop hooking up with the random groupies, you're gonna get an s.t.d or some shit like that....or worse, you're gonna get them pregnant!" The one with what seems to be two rat tails on his chin exclaims. "Heh... I already got one of them pregnant. And I'm not too happy about it...." the one I'm assuming is Serj says, with a worried expression at the end.

I stand up and grab the pen and paper and walk hesitantly towards the table they're sitting at. "Hello, fellas. What can I get ya?" I ask them both, keeping my eye on the one with two rat tails stuck to his chin. "Uhh, I'll have a... uh...hmm...I-I'll just have a cock- COKE..." The man, Serj stutters. I look at him trying my hardest not to smile at him. "I- uhmm... I'm very sorry about that, ma'am." He looks at me, with his face all flushed. "It's fine." I say smiling at him.

"What would you like?" I ask the rat-tail-chin man, "I will have a chocolate milk-shake and pancakes, please." He responds, "Okie dokie, that will be ready soon, thank you." I smile at them both. I walk off and bring the order to Oliver. "Thanks, Y/N." Oliver waves at me.

I slouch back down and wait for either customers or the order to be ready. I sigh and close my eyes for a bit, until I hear a dinging noise. I look to my left and Oliver has the food ready. I stand back up and bring it to the two men.

"Here is your food, sir. And here is your coke." I say giving the food and drinks to the two men. "Thank you." They both say in unison. I turn around and walk away, letting them eat in peace. I stop in my track when I hear Rat Tails whisper something to the man, Serj.

"Yo, Serj. Don't you think that waitress was kinda cute?" My face goes red. 'Oh God, is he talking about me?' I think to myself. I quickly walk into the back room to get some water. "Hey, Y/N. Are you OK? Your face is really red." Oliver says in a worried tone. "Uhh...yeah. I- I think I'm fine." I reply back to him.

~~~~~

Chapter Two is now finished!

I love Darons new nick-name, 'Rat Tails'

Buh- byeeh~~😃👍