Part 30

Saliha's pov:
Hmm, so he's osman bey's brother-in-law, just to add one on the list. "Send'em in," I said to the soldier.
In a bit, the man walked in. "Yes, go on!" I asked him, immediately.
"Aoasalam-o-alikum... I'm..."
"Osman bey's brother in law, ali" huh this man is taking forever to speak.
"Say why you're here"
"I have letters from the men's hatun'ler.....if you would allow me I shall give it to them" he asserted. Oooooh other people's letters, this is gotta see. Wait did someone send konur a letter? It better not be.
"Who is it for?" I asked, firmly.
"Osman bey, boran Alp and konur alp" not konur.
"Give those letters to me, i'll give them...you can be on your way now!" I said.

Ali's pov:
O........kay...i was kinda hopin ' to meet them but okay I guess I'll be off now. I'll be off but not before I get the famous....... I'd been dying to eat.
I'm sure aaliya will like some too, and abla as well. The three of us loved it when we were kids.

I got to the stand and got a plate of that grub.
As I was devouring the food, I heard:
"Boran! You fool, you haven't even gotten a gift for your soon to be wife"
"But konur..."
"No buts, boran...you'll do as we say"
Wait konur, boran.... aren't they in the palace?
I turned around and saw.....wow it is them.
"Kardes'ler" I yelled. "Ali!" they looked aghast. "Surprised much?"
After the hugging and greeting scene, osman bey asked "is bala okay? Did she send you here?"
"Abla is fine, apparently I'm the new postman of the tribe.....the women sent me here to give you letters" "did gonca send one?" boran asked eagerly before he realized that he said that out loud. "Yes, she did, boran" the look on boran's face was priceless. "Konur Alp, my sister sent you a letter too" I said, everyone's eyes turned to konur who was turning red but as it was dark it was barely noticeable. "Aaliya?"
"Who else, konur?" Boran beamed at him.

"Anyways ......where are the letters?" Osman bey asked. "I gave them to Saliha sultan"
"You did what!" Konur bolted.
"I.....gave them to Saliha sultan, why did I do something wrong?"
All the men face-palmed themselves as I just stood there

Tabasum's pov:
Ever since abi had gone to Konya, I've been trying to get along with the other women in the tribe. Normally it doesn't go very well......but this time it did. "Tabasum.....come we'll show you the dress .....err armour we made for gonca" Said Aaliya, Wait armour, why is she going on a battle with Boran alp. "Sure"

In Bala's otak (tent....tell me if I'd spelled it wrong]
"Gonca are you sure about this?" Aaliya Asked.
"Of course aaliya"
"Yeah I second that.....armour.... on your wedding...." I Said.
"I think she looks really good in this" aygul commented.
"Of course you do"
........

Aoasalam-o-alikum I'm back.......Hope u liked this quick chapter......my exams are finally over.....I'll try to write more now.....💖Insha Allah.