The meeting with Slenderman

Slendrina was delighted. She hasn't done a good deed in a long time. She wondered what was to come. Kasumi seemed more confident now, and no one could intimidate her anymore. Slendrina had a hard time explaining: she was happy, but at the same time proud of her. She had turned Adison, a sad and unhappy girl, into Kasumi, a charming and strong young woman. As she sat and thought, Granny appeared.

"Come on," she said.

-Where?

-To your father!

The two of them walked through the woods until they reached the house of the strongest ghost man in the world, and the lord of the Creepypasta (who was just a wooden hut!) It was not very small - it had one big and spacious room. There was a red carpet on the floor that didn't seem to have been washed in years. It had a wallpaper that, only if you looked closely, depicted the moon, large, round and white. There is no window or door in that room. In the place of the door was a locker room. There were also two armchairs, facing each other, with a table between them. There was a love letter on that table (weird, isn't it?). Well, Slendrina and Granny had entered that house. They knocked the door . Slenderman was a very strange guy. He had white skin, but no face. He had no eyes, no nose, no mouth (but he could still speak) and no eyebrows. His face was only a bright white. Slenderman was in a suit with a red tie! Behind him were black octopus tentacles and teleporting power. They seemed to be exactly Kasumi's powers. But she had something much more special, only she didn't know it yet.

When he heard Slenderman knocking on his "door," he said,

-Enter, the door is open !.

When he said those words, you could push the locker room. But otherwise, you can't push it, it seemed to be glued to the floor. Then the man said:

-You're late!

-I brought you the girl! You should thank me! said Granny

-Either! Leave! Slendrina, have a seat, won't  you!

Slendrina sat down. Granny leaved. And Slenderman slumped in the other chair. Then he began to speak:

-So I found out your ring is gone. I was very sad. Do you know anything about that?

-Not...

-Do not lie to me! Tell me what you did to him !!!

-Well, I gave it to someone.

-Who? Slenderman said in a terribly sweet voice.

-To, to a girl...

-What's his name?

-She's a girl. Her name was Adison. I gave her the ring because she got rid of Gigles. It's Kasumi now

-It's the fifteenth time you capture people from your tablet !!! And by the way, I KILLED KASUMI!

Slendrina said:

-It's not that Kasumi you know! The ring transformed Adison into Kasumi, combining her emotions, attitude and thoughts! If you were going to listen to me, you would find that Kasumi may not be mortal!

-Slendrina, does it seem to me or do you have a high tone? he spoke to her, more slowly! Why do you think Kasumi is immortal?

-Because that ring belonged to my grandmother, my mother, mine, maybe even yours, but I'm not sure. The point is, we are all immortal! It is possible that the ring before it breaks down absorbs into the DNA crystal or maybe even powers!

- Good! Then I'll see what powers she has! I'm going to kill this Kasumi I did the other time!

-NO! sceamed Slendrina!

-Remain silent! Stupid bitch! Don't forget what you did when you were alive! Don't forget you ruined my life!

Then he teleported. Slendrina said to herself, "He doesn't know what friendship means, He doesn't know what love means. He doesn't love me now either. I didn't do anything when I was alive! I didn't take the knife!