An afair

Kad was walking home alone. Suddenly Slenderman appeared behind her. He took her hands and said:

-If you dare to shout for someone to come here and discover me, I'll break your neck !!

Kad, who was scared to death, was silent. Slenderman took her to an abandoned house. No one will find them there. Slenderman let go and said,

-I'm not going to hurt you! But you have to help me with something!

-What the? And you're an undead haunting my house ?! Oh no! You are not haunting my house, but me!

-DO YOU WANT TO GET RID OF KASUMI?

Kad shouted up. She was speechless. She didn't know what to say. Kasumi had helped her. Why get rid of her. She thought of counting the good deeds and the "bad deeds." She had seen that the "bad" ones were many more. Kad seemed agitated. She was ready to say "no" when Slenderman said,

-If I had been in your place, I would have known the answer immediately! Don't you realize that Kasumi has been the perpetrator all this time?

-You feed on my fear. You want to get rid of Kasumi because she blocks your way to it. If Kasumi had disappeared, I would have been dead by now.

-I'm not a demon. I'm just a....maybe a creepypasta!

Kad incremenise. She had no information about the weaknesses of the characters of Creepypasta. She wondered if Kasumi knew her own weaknesses.

-Also, Slenderman, I have no weaknesses...

-If Kasumi is really the perpetrator, then why would she want to help me?

-Your word: It's a whole mask! She played a role all the time! It doesn't even occur to them to help you! She just wants to torture you! She's not interested in your problem! She said demons just don't show up. Someone has to call them! Who would do that? For sure! Someone who hates you with all it's heart! That someone is really Kasumi!

Kad stared blankly. Was it true what Slenderman was saying?

-But I'm interested, Kad! And that's why I want to help you! You can't trust Kasumi! She lied to you all this time!

Kad stopped to think. She believed Slenderman more. Anyway, Kasumi hated her. Correct! Why would she want to help her?

-I accept! said Kad. Tell me! How to get rid of it?

-Look! I will give you my powers! Don't forget I can take them from you! Here's the plan! 

Pst!...Pst!....Pst!...

In that evening, Kasumi was searching more informations about Slenderman at her home. Annie came to her with a hot chocolate. She put the cup on her desk. It looked like Kasumi didn't even see her. Annie looked longed at her and said:

- I miss Adisson...

Kasumi looked at her strange and said:

-KASUMI RESOLVES THE PROBLEMS! Adison does not! And now I have many problems! You don't even realize how much I try to solve the situation! Go!