Part 6

I walked into my apartment to find a VERY unexpected guest sitting on my couch.

"WYATT?! What are you doing here?!" i asked in shock.

Just some background on Wyatt, He's my Ex. I broke up with him a couple months ago because he started to get really weird and possessive of me. Why he's here and How he got in? I have absolutely  no idea.

"You texted me and said come over and hang out." He looked confused.

"No I did not! How did you get in?" i asked

"Victoria let me in. Now are you gonna come hang out with me like you asked?" He said, patting the empty spot on the couch next to him.

"First of all that message was accidentally sent to you and Second of all it said come over and I'll give you your shirt back, Not come hang out with me you Narcissist!" I said furiously.

"Same thing. Who was that guy that was here?" He asked.

"The person I meant to send that message to. Now can you leave?"

"Well he gave this to me." He handed me my Falling In Reverse shirt I left at Wova's house.

"Okay thanks. You need to leave. Now."

"I don't get you Jessica you text me all flirty and ask me to come over then you tell me to leave." He said.

"I did not! How is Come get your shirt flirty?!"

"You've always been good at leaving subtle hints." He said googly eyed.

I literally can't with this dude.

"Get out." I got behind him and pushed him out, shutting and locking the door as fast as possible.

I rested my back up against the door and heard a muffled "Call me!"

I won't be doing that. I shook my head.

I tried calling Newova like 10 times and no answer.

I walked to Vic's room.

"What the hell dude? Why did you let him in?" I yelled.

"He said you told him to come over." She said in a monotone voice not breaking eye contact with her phone.

"And you didn't think to call me and make sure?!" I asked getting angry.

"Nah, My bad." She said finally looking at me, obviously waiting for me to leave.

I went back to the living room and sat down on the couch.

I have no idea how to fix this. I didn't do anything wrong.

I grabbed my car keys and ran out the door.