Publication Date and Sign Up for Free ARC

Her Favorite Daddy is launching as a real book on NOVEMBER 9TH 2021. If you enjoyed this book and want to help me out, and receive a free ebook version, then you should sign up for the Advanced Reader Copy.

You get a free ebook in return for an honest review.

I'm looking for reviews on Amazon and Goodreads, but I would also appreciate reviews on instagram or tiktok.

This new version has 10k+ more words of sexy daddy time. 

Don't miss out.

Help a girl reach her dreams.

I will also have to take this version off of wattpad for a while. (I'll probably reupload it in the future at some point, but it might be a few months to a year.) So get a copy to keep for yourself.

I'm going to start sending ARCs out by October 17th, but if it's passed then and before November 9th, you can still sign up.

I really want to keep writing crazy stories like this and reviewing my books is the most helpful thing you can do. I'll also be doing ARCs for every single book in this series, and signing up now will get you a top seat in future ARC giveaways.

If you're interested, send me a message and I can send you a link to a google forms. Otherwise the link should be attatched to this chapter or you can find it in my bio.

Thank you so much for all the support and enthusiam for this book.

Yours truly,

Magdalin Laine