Bio

(Your/Name) D. (Last/Name)

Looks: however you want this IS a male reader insert.

Age: 15

Birthday: April 11

Quirks:

Rubber Body (From (M/N)): His entire body has the same properties of rubber, allowing him to stretch, bounce, bend, twist, and inflate any part of his body. He can stretch his arms to extend the reach of his punches, stretch his legs to extend the reach of his kicks, and stretch his neck to extend the reach of his headbutt. His stretching also allows him to reach faraway places, as he can stretch and grab onto something at that location and pull himself there. He can also use his stretched arms to launch himself like a slingshot. He can further enhance his attack power by twisting his body parts around each other and spinning them. He cannot be harmed by blunt attacks, including punches, blunt weapons, and even being crushed. Being made of rubber has made him completely immune to lightning. If struck by blunt projectiles, such as bullets or cannonballs, he can bounce them back toward the place it came from, potentially threatening the one who launched it. He can also easily survive falling from great heights. He can suck in a large amount of air to inflate his torso like a balloon. His inflated belly greatly enhances his rubbery defense and his ability to bounce things back. During his time at UA, (Y/N) will find new ways to utilize this quirk in combat, creating "Gears", but that's for later. 

Spiritual Energy Manipulation (From (D/N)): Later known as "Haki" (pronounced "hockey") by (D/N) because it's shorter and it sounds cooler than spiritual energy manipulation or S.E.M.. Technically, everyone has spiritual energy, but this quirk allows (Y/N) and his father to use it to give them various special abilities. It can be used to sense the spiritual energy of others and predict their actions, give the user a protective coating of spiritual energy, and overpower the willpower of others. (D/N) has separated the uses of "Haki" into three categories: Conqueror's Haki, Observation Haki and Armament Haki.

Conqueror's Haki: (Y/N) can use his Haki to "exert his willpower over others", meaning that if his opponent has a "weaker will" than his, he can make them pass out from his sheer willpower alone. 

Observation Haki: (Y/N) can use his Haki as a sixth sense that allows him to sense the presence, strength, and emotions of others, as well as gain very limited precognitive abilities, as in predicting his opponents movements.

Armament Haki: (Y/N) can use his Haki to create, in essence, armor around himself, providing incredible offensive and defensive capabilities. (Y/N) can harden his desired body part with a coating which is mostly black, but can also have shadings of a different color:

 (Y/N) can harden his desired body part with a coating which is mostly black, but can also have shadings of a different color:

(It looks like this, but instead of black and grey you can have it whatever color you want but it's still mostly black)

After the desired body part is hardened, it becomes tougher than iron and becomes very useful for blocking attacks or causing more damage to opponents. This hardening can be applied to any part of his body, including but not limited to: arms, legs, stomach, head, ect.. One VERY useful thing about this armament is that it gives (Y/N) the ability to make physical contact with intangible opponents, ex: if (Y/N) used haki to punch the liquid villain that attacked Midoriya, he would actually land the hit on the villain instead of just punching water and not actually doing anything.