Chapter 1

(Carsyn’s POV)

Today’s the day. I think as I sit in the game room watching the football game with my best friends, Jayson, Jay for short, Tristan, Aiden and Colton.

Our senior year starts in 2 days at Eastwood High School in the lovely state of North Carolina. But it can’t officially start until she gets back.

Who is this she I speak of? She is my twin sister, Camryn. Where was she? She was in a fancy boarding school in London for the past 3 years. Why was she there and not here with us? It’s a long story.

Anyways, the boys know I have a twin coming home but they don’t know that Camryn is a girl. Only Jay knows since we’ve been friends since we were 5 because he lives just across the street from us but I swore him to secrecy until she gets home. You think that they would be smart enough to figure it out because there are pictures of her all around the house from before she left, but no. My mom also knows that I’m keeping Cam’s gender a secret from the boys so whenever she talks about her she just says her name.

I can’t wait to see the looks on their faces since Cam told me she’s out of her terrible awkward stage now but I haven’t seen her since she left back in the summer before 9th grade. She never sends pictures home, and she doesn’t do social networking like Facebook, etc.

I really can’t wait to see her and graduate high school with her. I missed her so much.

About 10 minutes later my mom called up the stairs, “Boys! Camryn’s taxi just pulled up!”

I smiled as I stood and practically ran down the stairs not even checking to see if the boys were following. Mom stood to the side of the stairs knowing that I would come barreling down just like I did. As I yanked open the front door a beautiful girl was stepping out of the taxi.

“CAMMY!” I yelled and sprinted out towards her just as she shut the taxi door.

(Camryn’s POV)

“CAMMY!” I heard as I shut the taxi door. I turned to see my twin brother Carsyn sprinting towards me, “CARSY!” I yelled back smiling.

He got to me super fast, grabbing me around my slim waist with his strong arms and lifting me off the ground. I laughed as I hugged him around his neck burying my face into his neck. He spun me around a few times before putting my feet gently on the ground and putting his hands on my shoulders, looking into my eyes with his identical ones. “What happened to my awkward Cammy? This one’s super beautiful and old-looking.” He said with amusement flickering in his eyes.

I laughed, “Awkward Cammy grew up bro. What happened to my geeky Carsy?” I looked him up and down, taking in his now tall and muscular frame.

He flexed his arms, “Puberty is a man’s best friend.” I laughed at him, shaking my head.

I patted his chest before turning to our mother, Brenda, who was standing behind my twin patiently waiting to hug me.

She still looks exactly the same, same pin-straight dirty blonde hair that reached her shoulders and shimmering brown eyes. She still stood at the same height of 5’3, as I now stood at the height of 5’6. I walked up to her and stared at her for a minute, she had unshed tears in her eyes as she smiled at me, “You’re so beautiful, honey.”

I smiled at her before I wound my arms around her neck, “I missed you mommy.”

She hugged me back, “I missed you more than anything, baby girl.”

After about a minute I pulled back and wiped the tears that fell down her cheeks. I pulled back from her and I finally spotted the four boys standing on the porch, four good-looking boys, three with their jaws slack, the other began walking down the steps towards us.