Chapter 2

The next two days passed by quickly because the next thing I knew my alarm was blaring at 6am. I groaned and sat up in my bed; I turned my alarm off and stood up, stretching. I walked out into the hallway and into the bathroom across the hall. I went to the bathroom and then stared in the mirror at my reflection. I was nervous but just as excited. I couldn’t wait to see the look on some people’s faces when they see me. I sighed as I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

As I walked out the bathroom door, I crashed into someone walking down the hall. The person I crashed into grabbed me by my hips to keep me steady. “Sorry Cammy. Didn’t see you.”

I looked up and saw Jayson. “Don’t worry about it.” I smiled.

He smiled back as he let me go, taking a step away from me. I watched as his eyes shifted from mine down to my pajamas, which consisted of soffee shorts and a tank-top that had ridden up so that a bit of my stomach was showing. Just as fast as they shifted down, his eyes were back on mine, “I just came back for my wallet; I left it here last night. I’ll see you in a bit.”

“Okay.” I said as he walked passed me to the game room. I shrugged to myself and walked into my bedroom.

I walked into my closet and looked around for a few minutes before deciding on an Aztec skirt with my pale yellow tank-top, my denim studded vest and my black Pastry high tops. I put the outfit on and checked it out in my full length mirror. I grabbed my black snake ring and put it on my middle finger and put in my onyx studs. I put my contacts in put on some mascara and eyeliner. I ran my fingers through my wavy curls and decided that I was good. I grabbed my studded black over the shoulder clutch and threw my phone and some money into it.

I walked into the kitchen to see all the boys in there eating cereal. “Morning, guys.”

All their heads shot up and they stared at me in shock as I grabbed a bowl and filled it with honey nut cheerios and some milk. “What?”

My brother was the first to shake out of his shock, “What are you wearing?”

I looked down at myself as I sat down at the table, “Clothes…” He just shook his head and went back to eating and so did all the other boys.

We all ate quickly, cleaned our dishes and grabbed our stuff for school; my stuff being a folder and a notebook. We walked out to our cars, me and Jay getting into my brothers black Honda civic while Colton, Aiden and Tristan got into a black Toyota Fortuner.

We pulled up to the school about 10 minutes later. Carsyn pulled into a spot in the student parking lot and Tristan pulled into the spot in front of us.

I was just staring at the school until my brother spoke, “You ready Cammy?”

I sighed, looking at the two boys in the front seats that knew me best, “As I’ll ever be.”

We all got out meeting the other three boys at the trunk of our car. We all made small talk as we walked to the front doors of the school. I felt the stares as people did double takes as we made our way to the office. I kept the smirk on my face. Welcome back Cam.

(Erik’s POV)

Senior year… The greatest year of your high school life. I thought as I sauntered through the front doors of the high school.

I walked through the halls that I knew so well, greeting the people that greeted me, chuckling to myself as the new freshmen girls giggled as I passed by. Life is good.

I finally made it to my locker where all of my friends, being the football players and the cheerleaders, were all hanging around. As I walked up everyone shouted a greeting at me. I high-fived some of the guys before walking right up to my girlfriend of 3 years, Karina. I grabbed her around her slim waist and pulled her lips to mine.