Coffee to get a Coupke Together (Amacha)

Requested by: yvmenxkyu

I'm sorry but I got hella lazy at the end.

~~~

“Operation Amacha-tea is a go!”

“Amacha tea- did you just combine their last names into a type of tea?”

“Kaede, this is a coffee shop, we don’t sell amacha tea.”

Kaede pouted as her two coworkers looked at her with worry in their eyes. She placed her hand on her hip while she placed another one on the counter, “I’m still keeping that name,” she said, “Besides, this might be a better way to get Rantaro and Tenko together.”

Maki placed her hand on her chin, “Now that I think of it, it does seem like they’re both into each other, but they never talk besides small talk.” Himiko nodded agreeing with her, “Nyeh, they make things look awkward with their attempts as well.”

The blonde slammed her fist on the counter, “Exactly why I set this up perfectly, I hope.”

“You hope?”

“It wasn’t very thought out, I just thought about it two days ago and decided to go through with it. I just thought you guys could go with the flow when I tell you what I was trying to do.” Kaede nervously laughed.

Himiko and Maki were not amused with that answer. Nevertheless, they do want them to try and talk to each other more.

“And there they are,” Kaede pointed at the door, making the others turn their heads towards the door. And there they were, both Rantaro and Tenko standing outside the shop.

Rantaro opened the door allowing Tenko and himself to enter. Kaede waved at them, “I’m so glad you both came at short notice, I just needed to talk to you both face-to-face.”

What an obvious lie...but they seem to believe what Kaede said to them.

“It’s okay Kaede, but what would you like to talk about?” Rantaro asked.

Kaede sighed, “Well, I thought my shift would be over by now but I have about forty-five to an hour of work left so I would like if you both wait I'm off if that’s okay with both of you.”

“Of course Tenko is okay with this,” Tenko gripped Kaede’s hands from across the counter, “Tenko will always wait for you, even with Rantaro.”

While those two were talking, Maki called out to the male, “Hey, Rantaro what would you like to order?” She stood in front of the counter, “Would you like what Tenko likes? I bet you’ll like that too.”

He chuckled, “I don’t think she would allow me to drink the same drink as her, me being a degenerate male and all.” Maki tapped at her screen and mumbled, “I don’t think you’re a degenerate if she called you by your name, that’s just a sign of her opening up to you.”

“What?”

“Cappuccino, frappuccino, iced coffee, hell be childish, you want hot cocoa, milk, whip cream in a cup?” Maki replied without confirmation about what she said earlier, “Maybe a surprise which will always be water?”

If this was anyone else, they’ll probably be weirded out with what Maki just said, but in reality, she only talks like that with people she knows. There’s no way she’s getting fired from this job. But, Rantaro was fine with this customer service, it was quite different from everywhere else. Plus he knew the workers.

“Can I get a latte?”

Maki shrugged and tapped at her screen, “Of course sir, anything else?”