~5~

~~~~Five years later~~~~

💕Hyunhee 

Are you busy today jinnie?

💕Hyunjin

Ah my dance practice just ended....why?

💕Hyunhee

Shall we go out today?

💕Hyunjin

Of course jagi! :)

I'll come and pick you up

💕Hyunhee

  okay!

~Seen~

💕Hyunjin

I'm here..

💕Hyunhee

I'll be down in a minute

~Seen~

_HYUNHEE'S POV_

"Secretary Park, I will be leaving early today. Please look into the remaining documents and email the important ones to me."

"Miss Kang....can I leave early as well?" he asked nervously.

"If you finish all that work then yes." I pointed at a huge pile of documents kept on my table. 

He looked at it and almost fainted. 

" B-...bu-..but Miss Kang...today is my girlfriend's birthday....a-...and you already know how angry she was with me last time..."

"I don't want to hear any excuses Secretary Park. Your job is at stake here." I said sternly.

"Yes Miss Kang" he said looking utterly downcast.

Hehe....don't worry Secretary Park....all of those documents have already been signed by me. Well anyways...lets mess around a little.

I walked out the building and spotted a black car waiting at the front. It was Hyunjin's car. I knocked on the window to let Hyunjin know I was there. He opened the door and I got inside.

"What took so long Hyunhee?"

"Oh it was nothing....I was just messing around with Secretary Park" I said taking out my phone and scrolling it.

  "Its his girlfriend's birthday and he still hasn't bought a gift for her."

"You shouldn't do that jagi...."

"Ooookkkaayyyy......."  I pouted

Hmm this dress looks good. Its gonna suit her. Lets ask Hyunjin.

"Jinnie! How's this dress?" 

He only glanced at the phone since he was driving. 

"Hmm its good...who are you buying it for?"

"Secretary Park's girlfriend" 

Hyunjin smiled. 

"So where are we going today?" I looked at Hyunjin. 

"Namsan tower. You said you wanted to go there right?"

"Oh Namsan!" 

then suddenly something struck my mind. I couldn't recall what it was.....what was it? But I decided to forget about it. For now.....being with Hyunjin is all that mattered.

*A/N* hey guys....sorry for the late update and terrible chapter. I'm still improving my writing. Also I might go on a hiatus because of exams...so sorry bout that as well...

Thank you for reading this author-nim's story!!!!!