Chapter Twenty-One

Victoria pov:

He said simply making me stop right there and gulped hard: "what I told you about no boyfriends?"

I didn't look back when Kevin said softly: "what happened Armando?"

My palms start sweating. I felt tears in my eyes which rolling down my cheeks. I hear Marcello said: "why everything so serious here?"

Armando said blankly making me flinch: "she fucking had boyfriends at school"

Dario said simply making me turn around: "look here Victoria"

I slowly turn around and look at them softly. Everyone had blank expression while Kevin looking at me with soft and concerned eyes. But I know he can't save me. Yeah Armando love him but he wouldn't listen to him. I look back Alfredo coming inside talking on call. I leave my bag and run towards him and hug his torso while sobbing loudly.

He look down at me with a soft face but it quickly changed into blank when he saw everyone there. Dario said blankly: "what the fuck is happening in our house?"

Alfredo look at others than at me. I look up at him with pouting face and teary eyes. He sighed and said simply: "what's happening here?"

Marcello roll his eyes and said simply: "she had boyfriends at school"

Armando said blankly glaring at Alfredo: "I fucking give you responsibility of her school but you can't fucking do one work properly"

Alfredo said blankly stroking my hairs making me relax instantly: "I know that so what's the fucking problem in that"

I look up at him with wide eyes because I thought he don't know about that. Others also look at him shocked then glare at him. Marcello growled angrily: "you know what fucking boys want to do"

Alfredo suddenly pick me in his arms like a baby. I wrap my legs around his torso and hands around his neck. I snuggle into his neck and smile because of the safe feeling.

He cut Marcello off and growled angrily: "I fucking know about that from the first day when she met them and they're fucking gay so it's fucking fine and the most important thing she didn't broke our rules by choice. She met that girl first and they both boys are her friends. I let her be friend with her because that girl help her that day and she can fucking help her at school if she get into any problem"

Armando said blankly: "there are three boys with her"

Alfredo said simply while rubbing my back making me smile: "you went to drop her at school so it's your responsibility to talk to those boys. By the way I talk to both of them and that third one I will talk with him so it's no problem now let her go, she need rest"

Dario said smirking: "from when did you become that softy"

Alfredo said blankly picking my bag while walking upstairs: "none of your business fucking dick"

I hear few loud sighs and he walk towards my room. He make me stand on bed. He look at ny tears stained face and pout. He wipe my tears with his thumb and said softly: "don't cry over little things brat"

I pout more and said softly: "thank you cuddle Bear"

He groaned making me giggle. He said simply looking at me: "I never go against Armando and I never blame him. I feel like I'm going to shit in my pant because of the way he is glaring at me"

I giggle then softly traced ny thumb over his right eyebrow little cut with a frown and said softly: "I'm sorry. Because of me you have to do this"

He give me a warm look but no smile. He said simply holding my face gently: "it's fine brat"

I smile and he said simply: "go freshen up and here"