Love, love, love only

Rating: 16+, please kutti pasangala, kanna mudittu odi poi label-less bond padinga.. 16 apporam inga varalaam.

"Vikram, have you packed the ring?" came her voice from the room.

"Ayo, marandhuten, eduthutu vaama" he shouted back

"Please be responsible, Vikram, day after tomorrow is the engagement, what would have happened if you had gone without this." questioned Sakshi.

"That is why I have you, right?" he questioned her back.

She facepalmed herself and said "idha mattum avantika kekanum"

"She won't say anything, she knows me, she knows you, more than anything she knows us. I am really lucky to have a well wisher like you and a future fiancée like her" he said getting up, ruffling her hair while moving past her.

"Hey, thalai kalaikaadha, I have a date tonight, kashtapattu set pannirken" she shouted at him.

"Date ah? sollave illa?" he asked her.

"Edhukku sollanum? Did you? out of 24 hours you spend almost 14-15  hours with me  and yet you managed to woo her, make her fall in love with you and now its your engagement, naan edhavadhu sonnena?" she rebuted

"Adhu ma, konjam shy ah irundhuchu, adhaan" he replied taking one bag and walking towards the door

"Seri romba vazhiyaadha, thodachuko, call me once you reach home" she said walking along with him carrying another bag.

"You could have also come with me, edhukku thaniya vara?" he asked

"Illa Vikrameyy, konjam shopping irukku, mudichitu will be there on your engagement day morning" she replied

"Late mattum pannidadha, semma kaduppagiduven, ok bye" he whined and kissed her on her  head and got into the cab waiting to take him to the airport

Sakshi looked at the moving cab with tear filled eyes.

Vikram is a pan famous musician whose concerts fill up minutes after the opening regardless of the ticket price. People come from all over the world to witness him sing. Most popular opinion is his music is magic, it touches the soul of his listeners and heals it of any pain.

But that is all now, 7 years back he was just a simple musician who came to Chennai with just loads of talent and almost empty pocket. When he was about to give up, he met Sakshi.

Sakshi was an aspiring actress who was kicked out of her house for following her passion, but she never gave up, she went studio after studio with her profile and portfolios but it all turned out useless. She was either asked to pay or for popularity, neither which she had. Finally, when all that was left was her self respect and esteem she decided to give up and that is when she met Vikram.

A frustrated Vikram kicked the chair with his leg, he wanted to scream, this was his last chance. He lifted his hand to punch the wall, when he heard some one whimpering.

"Illa Uncle, naan naalikkey vacate pannidren, sorry for all the trouble caused, please reduce the rent for this month from the advance paid" she was telling to someone over the phone clearly controlling herself from breaking down.

"Adhu naan paathukaren uncle, will stay at any of my friend's place temporarily and find a new place to live, thanks for everything you did for me" she said before cutting the call. 

She wiped her tears and turned just to see a man staring at her. "Sorry" she apologized for no reason.

"Sakshi?" he asked. Now she stopped and looked at him properly. "Vikram?" she asked back.