I Own you

Rating: Strictly 18+ and people who are squeamish about reading sexually intimate scenes please avoid this story.

"Will you look at me please?" he pleaded

"Leave me alone for sometime Ajay, I need sometime to process this" replied Simi

"How will you process, if you don't let me explain what actually happened?" he requested her again.

"I need to compose myself a bit to listen to your reasoning with logical mindset, leave now, I will come to you when I am ready please" she replied in a stern voice without looking at him.

Ajay left her house silently.

She always knew the complications of being engaged to an industry sought after actor, she was ready to oversee all the intimacies in the movies as professionalism, but what she cannot tolerate are the BTS ones.

That is the only condition she told him when their parents arranged for their meeting for the first time.

"I have no qualms with your profession Ajay, I respect and adore it, but what I cannot tolerate is the unnecessary PDA behind the scenes or in public functions, if you can promise me that, I am ok to give this relationship a shot" she had said in their first meet

They met quite a few times after that, Ajay fell for her extrovert and quirky nature, she turned out to be such a positive bomb to be around with, more the days passed more he fell in love with her. 

After 3 months, he proposed to her and she accepted it happily.

Simi looked at the video again. 

It was his movie's success party, it was a romantic tragedy which became block buster just for the pure electrified chemistry between the leads. The lead female dies tragically at the end before they could have their lip lock, so the media forced them for one on stage to give a closure to their viewers and fans.

She saw her husband-to-be going slowly towards the female star, there was clear hesitation, but he did kiss her, she could clearly see the female lead nibbling his lips with so much passion that she threw her mobile away.

How much ever she tried to reason to herself that it was just for the show and not real, her poor innocent heart couldn't accept it.

They are getting married next month and till now the physical intimacy level between them is only to the level of side hugs and hand holds.

Even though she had seen Ajay performing lip locks and even more intimate romantic scenes in his movies before, some how watching it as a movie made it easier for her, but this she couldn't handle.

To make it worse, SM started predicting how their break up is going to be, all the you tube channels screamed affair between Ajay and the female star and every single thumbnail had Simi's and their engagement picture on it.

She was already contacted by several media channels for a comment or an exclusive interview. She hated this lime light. After lot of thinking she concluded that this relationship may not work, not with her possessive nature.

 Ajay was in his room, thinking about how the day started happily and how it has ended now. He was extremely happy with the response his latest movie had received from the audiences, the success party was a huge hit until it happened.

When suggested by the media, the female lead immediately agreed, this is her first movie and she was ready to get any publicity possible out of this but he outright refused it. The production team tried convincing him saying it is just for PR, still he stood strong, so finally they gave up and requested him to at least kiss her on her cheek. Unable to even deny that, he  agreed.