Women's day special

Disclaimer:   Writing this has been in my bucket list for quite few years, I even started it few days ago, but never could finish it, but today I wanted to publish this as part of woman's day. Happy woman's day folks, woman are not weak, they are only made to feel weak, once they realize their full potential they are just unstoppable and nothing is impossible to them.

This is quite a big one and I am tired of just writing, so not proof read, so neengale engayavadhu thappa irudhuchuna indha maane thene pon maane elaam pottukonga (grammar fixes) ok va

They had been trying for quite some days now and exactly three months later, she had this uneasy feeling that something was not right, she checked the calendar.

"No, this is just your hope and imagination talking, wait for some more time" she said looking at herself in the mirror.

"Do I look different, why do I feel I am already starting to get big? " she thought

"Oh that must be the full fledged north indian meals you had at the restaurant yesterday night " her conscience mocked her.

She tried to push the thoughts away and started to get ready to office along with her husband as always.

"Should I tell him? " she thought again.

"No, not before confirming, why to pull him into the stress? " she convinced herself and started concentrating on the song played in her ears as she looked out of the window of the electric train.

"Edhukku de, home pregnancy test ellaam, direct ah doctor ta poidalaame" her mother said looking at her daughter.

"Then I have to inform your son in law, can't go on my own now, can I? " she replied confused.

"Do it, also you won't be alone, I am coming and happy mother's day  " her mother replied in a comforting tone.

It was May 12 th 2011, she, her husband and her mother were waiting in front of the doctor's office all excited and tensed. The doctor directly went for the blood test instead of urine test and it took some time for the results to get in.

"It is positive, congratulations! you are pregnant "  the doctor announced to her and her family making them go into cloud 9.

She came home screaming, happy, she knew she hadn't been married for that long to yearn for a child so much, but only she knew that she had always wanted one, becoming a mother is not a commitment or tradition to her, but a choice, she wanted to become one and now that it had happened her joy knew no bounds.

The doctor had advised her to come for a scan in another week so that they can confirm the gestation, but even without that she knew, there was a life growing inside her, the product of the love she and her husband had for each other.

The whole house resembled like a festival come early, every one was joyed as she was the first in the family,  making the grand child too the first.

But what they didn't know was the happiness is not going to be long lasting and it was just the brightness, before the darkness start engulfing them.

It was may 19, exactly a week after her pregnancy confirmation, she woke up with a wet feeling between her legs, she thought she had already started to loose bladder control and rushed to the restroom only to find a pool of blood,  like she had got her periods.

She froze right there not knowing what just happened. 

"How is this even possible? how can I bleed? I cannot, no I cannot, chellame, chellame" she screamed for her husband.