Help

Tash scrambled to the shower using cold water to rinse off all the chemical as per standard lab procedure. But the substance had already partially seeped into her skin and felt like it was burning her alive. She felt hot all over, she sighed deeply and decided it was time to come clean. (But not to Tony)

She bolted out of her room hoping nobody would spot her and willed the elevator to go faster down to the lab. Finally the door opened and she sprung into action again.

The break in the silence made Bruce look up  from searching for the mandarin serum, to find a half soaked half scorched Tash running towards him with wild eyes. "BRUCE!! I'm so sorry I took the vile, I shouldn't have but now it's all over me and I'm scared!!!". She was talking a million miles and hour "ok ok Tash calm down what vile?" "The orange one" she cried. "Oh jeez" Bruce gasped rubbing his hand down his face.

He looked up to find Tash Staring at him with now glowing yellow eyes. "Ok Tony once cured Pepper from this stuff maybe he can help you" "NO!, I can't let Tony know I did this! Please Bruce?" She pleaded clinging to his arm trying to stop him. Bruce thought for a minute before answering "ok Tash I won't tell him promise but if we can't figure out how to cure you ourselves we're going to have to ask for his help understand?".

"What is going on here!!" A voice yelled from the door way to the lab. "Tony I can explain" Bruce began "Tony?!?". Tash turned around shocked and in doing so blasted heat from her hands taking out a metal bolted down table and everything that was on it. "Tash you need to tell me what's going on NOW"