Is It so ??

At the night everyone was at home...
In their rooms.....
Ishqi and Ahaan came back home 3 hrs ago..
It was almost the time for dinner...
As Ishqi had done a lot of work in her office..
She was offered to stay in her room and rest for a while... And as she was tired she accepted....
Chachi came and called everybody to come down for dinner....
And for the same all came down....
They had a special dinner as we know that it was a new beginning to their lives...
They all had their dinner with some chit chats and while sharing about each other's day...(how it was? How well it went? So on..)
.
.
.
After the dinner Kartik, Sonu, Ahaan and Ishqi went to the lawn.... Or in their language ADDA NO.1 ....
.
.
.
All sat their and held the drink of their choice .... And were chatting with each other.....
Soon as they came out....
Chachi, Savitri and Dadi came out...
And the four said together...
.
.
.
The four: ohhhhh!! The lady gangsters!!!

The trio: hainnnnnn!!!

Ishqi: are mtlb aap log jaise swag main....
Style main... Aa rhi thi usse dekh ke yhi laga ki koi gangster aa rha h.... Sorry sorry aa rhi hai...🤭🤭...

Dadi: hatooo!!! Kuch bhi kehte ho tumlog...
Ham toh ye kehne aaye the ki bohot raat ho gyi h... Isiliye ab ye gappe na ladao ....
Sab jaake so jao.....

Ahaan: acha aise!!!
Dadi aaplog jao ham kuch time baad so jaenge.....

Chachi: thik hai!! Par jaldi so jana....
Vaise bhi kal bht khaas din h...

Dadi,Sav,Sonu,Ishqi,Aha: kya h khaas kal???🤨🤨🤨

Chachi: kartik tune abhi tak in sab ko nhi bataya🙄

Kartik: are main batane waala tha par bhai bhabhi ghar par nhi the....
Aut jab aaye toh sab thake hue the toh batana bhool gya...
Koi na aap taiji aur dadi ko batado aur main bhai, bhabhi aur iss chipkali ko batadoonga

Sonu: chupp!! Bada aaya mujhe chipkali bulane wala... Cheapda kahinka....

(Maine first time ye waali controversy use ki hai apni story m... Nhi toh maine kabhi nhi ki🤣)

Chachi: acha chalo!! Kartik yaad se sabko bata dena.... Good night!!

All: Good night!!!

The lady gangsters left😜...
Kartik explained the matter to all...
And then all of them went back to their rooms....
And with the same joy and happiness the first day of Malhotra's new journey went....
.
.
All the things went as smooth as expected...
.
.
But is it so that what they are thinking will happen...😎
Because always what Malhotra's think is totally opposite of what happens.....
What do you think???
Is it a calm before the thunder...
Guess it...
As the next day is special for Malhotra's don't you guys think that something bad will surely happen....
Hmmmm!! My way of thinking is different..
What about you??
.
.
.
Ohk!! So let's see what will happen tomorrow.... Will it be a successful or a surprising day for the Malhotra's....😎
.
.
The next day:
So let's begin with KP's Today😚
.
.
It was a bright morning at KP mansion....
Sara and Ananya were awake and were busy in their daily routine...
.
.
Sara was doing her breakfast as she has to leave for her college and Ananya was bisy in her daily workout....
.
.
.
She was very well aware that Davina will be arriving by the afternoon.....
As she got to know earlier that she landed India at the night... And she stayed at a hotel for the night .....
And will be here till the afternoon....
.
.
.
All the preparation from her side was done...
.
.
Sara was leaving for her college...