Love Or Affection?

The Next Day:-

At Malhotra's House:
.
.
Kartik was lying down on the bed thinking about what happened yesterday in the theater. Lost in the thoughts of Ananya. Smiling like an idiot. He was busy thinking about her when Ishqi entered.
.
.
She was about to speak something but she noticed that kartik was deeply thinking about something so she stopped and stared at him for a while. He was so lost in her thoughts that he didn't even noticed that ishqi was there for 10 minutes.
Breaking the silence ishqi said....
.
.
Ishqi: Are Kartik kiske khayalon mein dooba hua hai?!
Kartik: (was shook by hearing ishqi's voice) nahi kuch bhi toh nahi....
Ishqi: Aise kaise kuch nahi. Kuch toh hai Jo to itne dhyaan se soch rha tha. Koi girlfriend ban gayi kya Teri?
Kartik: nahi Yaar bhabhi kyu jale pe namak chidak rahe ho...
Ishqi: are bechara Mera devar.. Chalo koi baat nhi tujhe bhi koi mill jaegi..
Acha sun, main soch rhi thi ki kyun na Luke, Dev Aur Davina ko kal ghar pe bulaye..
Kartik: par vo kyun?
Ishqi: are lunch pe bulate hai na unko bhi acha lagega Aur sabka man bhehel jaega.. Kya kehta hai?
Kartik: ye toh bohot acha idea hai Yaar bhabhi.... Done then main unko phone krke invite or leta hn aap tayari karlo kalke special lunch ki....
Ishqi: tayari vayri tu mujh par chhod de par ek baat bata khaane ka menu kya rakhu?? matlab ki Indian ya kuch videshi aakhir tere dost videshi hai..
Kartik: are bhabhi aap Indian banao itne saal baad aye hai ye log thoda Indian khaenge toh na lagega ki india ke hai...
Ishqi: acha chall theek!!! Main jaa rhi tayariyan krne tu ja vapas kisike khayalon mein.... (She said while leaving the room)
Kartik: bhabhiiiiiii!!!
.
.
.
As ishqi left kartik called Luke and invited him, Dev and Davina for lunch...
.
.
Luke: Yaar kartik dekh ham aa to jaenge par ek problem hai....
Kartik: ab kya??
Luke: Davina apni Best friend Ananya ke Ghar par hai abhi toh agar vo aise uske friends ko chod kar hamare sath lunch pe ayegi toh acha Nhi lagta na...tu samjh
Kartik: hmm... Acha chall main bhabhi se poochta hn ki kya Hm unhe bhi invite kar skte hai...
Luke: hmm... Chal bye !!
.
.
After the call Kartik went to ishqi and asked her if they can invite Ananya and sara also for lunch...
Ishqi said yes because they are close friends. Kartik became happy and told luke.... Afterwards luke informed all of them about the invitation they agreed...
.
.
Ananya agreed but only because sara was super excited to go there. Otherwise she didn't wanted to go.
.
.
They all were asked to come at 1:30pm. Right now its 12:30....
.
.
They all are getting ready... Deciding what to wear....
On the other hand preparation for a grand meal is going on with varieties of foods in the Malhotra house...
.
.
After doing so much work ishqi was tired so chachi said her to take rest.
She went upstairs to the room to take rest and also to change...
Ahaan was sitting there looking upset... Ishqi went towards him and asked what happened.....
.
.
Ishqi: AVM!! Kya hua aapko aise aalo ki tarah muh fula ke kyun baithein hai aap....
Ahaan: finally tumko time to mila ki apne husband pe thoda dhyan de sako...
Ishqi: Aree mere cutuuu...
.
.
.
She went and sat on ahaan's lap and whispered in his ears... "Agar aisi baat hai toh aaj raat ki poori attention aapki Aur shayad main bhi aapki.."
.
.
Saying this she stood up and said..
"Aap baithiye main change krke aati hn.."
She was about to go but he held her hand and back hugged her...
"Raat toh baad mein aayegi but abhi Ka kya"
.
.
He turned her and caressed her face giving her butterflies in the stomach....  He proceed and kissed her earlobe.... Moreover kissing her neck and cheeks....
.
.
She was all shy.. He then pinned her to the wall and leaned over her...
he placed his lips over her soft lips... It was a long passionate kiss..
Both of them were enjoying this moment.... As if it was the last moment which they were spending together.... Is it that simple as they are thinking or is there anything which is still silent but can change the life of The Malhotras....
.
.
.
It was 1:15pm now.... All was set for lunch.. Everyone was ready waiting for the guests...
Around 1:25pm they arrived at Malhotra house...
.
.
Ananya was not willing to step inside because she had never gone to a stranger's house directly for a meal... And mean or no mean Malhotras and Kapoors are strangers...
.
.
What if these strangers were actually related but from their pasts... They don't remember each other but what if the time made them hate each other from the core of the heart??
If this happens what will kartik do to settle down the feeling which are developing in his heart for Ananya?
.
.
What is the truth does anyone know it?? Is there anyone who is trying to play with both the families.. To ruin their connection?
What if something happens that could separate ishqaan again!?...
.
.
______________________________________

Sooooo!! That was it for today... I know I've been inactive for a really really long time and I'm sorry for it...

But I hope that you guys liked this new chapter... Now trust me guys I'll be regular....

In a week I'll post 3-4 chapters...

And I request you all to please tell me in the comments how it was because I wrote after almost a year so I'm a bit worried about how it was...

Thanks for reading..💕💓