Peaceful time with family...

As they went out they saw a beautiful decoration...
Which was done by Ishqi and Sonu but they didn't knew this.. so they went close to it and tried to search for a hint so that they could know who had done this.. but there was nothing like that...
.
.
Kartik: Wowwww!! Bhai ye sab aapne karwaya kya?
Ahaan: Nahi... Maine ye nahi karwaya..
Chachi: Aree.. jisne bhi karwaya ho kitna sundar lag rha hai
Kartik & chacha: hnnn!!
.
.
.
They all were standing over there in the lawn and suddenly Ishqi and Sonu gave them an Idea to spend some quality time there with the family... And as expected they all agreed to the idea...
.
.
.
All of them enjoyed... They had a lot of fun and a lot of gossips....
.
.
Now, in the afternoon they all went back to their rooms....  Later that evening..
Dev received a call from Davina asking Him to come along with them to the theatre to watch movies and have a lot of fun.. with Sara and Ananya...
.
.
Dev agreed.. He left for the theatre at 7:00pm with Kartik and Luke...
.
They arrived there after half hour..
.
.
Ananya and the other two were already standing there, waiting for them...
.
.
As they arrived... Ananya was busy in her phone. As the show was of 7:45 and it was already 7:40... They rushed in without saying a word so that they won't miss their show...
.
.
.
After an hour....
Ananya went out for buying some popcorns and cold drinks...
Kartik also came out for the same...
After buying the stuff Ananya was going in the hall but mistakenly she bumped into a girl and her poppies fell off... Ananya was sorry for what she did but the girl who's poppies fell off was so aggressive..
.
.
.
She started blaming her.... Even when she was saying sorry the girl was continuously blaming her and was also using abusive words and on,on..
.
.
Kartik heard that and when he realised that she was Davina's Best friend..
He went their to ask what's the matter...
The argument was going on...
.
.
The girl was not listening to anyone..
But now Ananya wasn't able to control herself cause now she was doing over..
.
.
She finally spoke up.. and spoke so boldly that the girl in front was shameful and was even apologising for what she did in front of the crowd...
.
.
.
Kartik just fell for her attitude..
And how much bold she is...
.
.
They both went inside the hall and as the show got over they came out and stepped towards their homes...
.
.
.
Smooth like this the day went for the Malhotra's and Kapoor's....
.
.
.
.
.
____________________________________

I'm really for this much long gap...
I was actually not able to make a balance between my studies and this all...
But now, as i have made a proper balance in everything... I'll be regular in posting ff's...
.
.
.
It might come 2-3 in a week...
Not more than that..😌
I hope that you guys will understand..
Thank you... To everyone who didn't unfollowed me and supported me in this..☺️

<<<<MRINALNI SINGH>>>>