Shannon & Zander's Relationship

I freaking LOVE this head canon...

And I've had this head canon since Rosy introduced Shannon as a  canon character in the series with her low dab rig test on her second channel...

And I can't describe to you how disappointed I am that this isn't their canon relationship in the series!

Screw it, I love them and this head canon and I can guarantee you I am going to it use this head canon for majority of my fanfics and one-shots! 

In The Pain of The Past, Shannon and Zander have become very close over the years after only having each to lean on for a very long time since Zander's Dad had left them. Zander had always loved his mom more than anyone in the world and Shannon had felt the same way towards her son. 

Besides Luke, Shannon was the only person that's stuck by Zander's side from the start and they've grown quite a strong bond. Zander always feels comfortable telling his mom about anything and enjoys her company. 

They hang out together often when they can like when their sitting on the couch watching the real house wives of England together weekly! ✨

Overall, Zander and Shannon are like this: 🤞. Obviously, they don't have a perfect relationship since they do have their fair share of disagreements from time to time like any normal child would with their adority figures, but Zander is practically always obedient to his mom for the most part and Shannon knows when to put her foot down when she needs to. Like the respectable mom she is 😎

At the end of the day though, they'll always love each other and appreciate having one another in each others lives ✨

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God I freaking love the idea of these two being this close and wholesome together, but damn is life unfair :,)

But ukw it's fine. I actually think their canon relationship is really nice. Despite how much they seem to butt heads, you can tell that they still love each other and that their relationship just needs some more development. Not something I think we'll ever get in the series now with episode 10 being the last episode to come, but it is something that would be fun for the fandom to explore on their own (back off I'm already calling dibs/hj)

In all honesty though, I love both relationships sm and and will definitely variatize using both (individually ofc 😅) in future fanfics and one-shots! (Still gonna use my hc more tho 👀✨😂)

Feel free to let me know what you guys think about this head canon if you'd like and feel free to share your own! ^^