Jake's Mom

Introducing the former Mrs. Sterling herself, Jake's mom!

An independent woman who and I quote is, "Just a single mom who's trying to do her best!"

She is the mother of her two son's, Jake Sterling and his little brother, who she has happily raised along side her husband for 11 years until later divorcing due to the two falling out of love for each other.

Jake and his brother still keep in touch with their father often and even visit him every once and while when they can! 

Jake's mom now presently takes care of her two sons fulltime as a single mom. It may be a tuff job at times, but she works her hardest to be there for both her children and takes care of them well.

She loves both her sons dearly and equally despite how much of a hand full they can be at times and has said it herself that she does not play favorites! (got that Jake's lil bro XD)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I honestly wasn't planning to go this in depth with her character or Jake's brother when I started writing Better Late Than Never (A TMF one-shot of mine if you didn't know) since I wanted them both just be vague characters in the story, but then time goes on and so do ideas. So, here we are 😂!

Since Rosy has confirmed that Jake has both mom and brother in the series, I though this was an interesting way to head canon her and Jake's family going by that information, especially since Jake's Dad has yet to be mentioned in the series (maybe next episode who knows 🤷‍♀️). 

For the canon series, I'm not quite sure what to expect for Jake's family. I'm pretty sure his parents are likely are still together and that maybe Jake probably has more sibling we don't know about. Who knows! We just have to wait and see when mom confirms it later down the road! *cries in dying for episode 8 to come out soon 😭* No rush to Mom ofc, she can take all the time she needs to finish! ^^ 

For now however, I'm pretty happy with this HC and hope to write some more stuff with Jake's mom and his family soon! ^^

Btw, my apologies if the small edits I've made on her design look a bit crappy. I don't really edit often outside of fanfic covers and I suck at drawing lol, but I did my best and still hope yall like it.

Feel free to let me know what you guys think about this head canon if you'd like and feel free to share your own! ^^