~2~

(Tommy)

December 21st

I fucking love Christmas. I love everything about it: the lights, the cheer, the big family gatherings , of course the cookies, the presents piled high around the tree, the goodwill at all. I known it's technically the holiday that you find boyfriend or girlfriend, but in my mind a drop that shit off because it fells segregationist and sexist.

Of course my mother Kristin and my dad Phil accepted me being omnisexual with preference on boys. I was feeling that this Christmas are going to be great... Until my mother and Father abandoned me and my brother for Fiji, where they're celebrating their twenty fifth wedding anniversary. According to everyone besides me, if my brother and I tag along on their vacation, it wont be as 'romantic'. I don't see what's so romantic about spending a week to a beautiful paradise with your spouse whom you've already seen almost every fucking day.

My brother, Wilbur, said, " Tommy, you don't understand because you never had boyfriend or girlfriend or have been in love" Wilbur has a new boyfriend and all I understand from that is sorry state of co-dependence. And it's not entirely true that I have ever been in love. Since I was, I had been literary in love with Hermione Granger of the Harry Potter movies ( don't ask).Wilbur has been in love actually twice. His first big romance ended so badly that he had to leave Boston after his freshman year from college and move back home till his heart could heal; the break up was that bad. I hope I never love someone so much that they could break my heart like that. Anyways I think his new one is okay his name is Alex but we call him Quackity as nickname.

Unfortunately, now that Wilbur has a boyfriend he have forgotten all about me. Don't get me wrong I like being alone in my room but is getting boring that I don't have someone to spend my time with like play Minecraft and watch movies of course I miss the fights witch he started by calling me annoying weird child. Wilbur always was saying that I needed a boyfriend but who is gonna get with the weird omnisexual freak that has no friends like for real I'm the most weird boy of the class because I'm wearing skirts and dresses.

And like that my brother said that it was a good idea to write a secret notebook because he knew that I don't have really good social skills. He first get the book French Pianism that sounded really naughty after he write the clues after his done he then get The joy of straight sex ? I'm blushing of embarrassing even thinking about that, after that he gets the last two books, I thought the notebook was seriously Wilbur's stupidest idea until he mentioned where he was going to leave it-- at the Strand, the bookstore where our parents used to take us on Sundays and let us roam the aisles like it was our personal playground. If it would have been regular Christmas season, where my folks were around and our normal traditions carried on, I never would have agreed to Wilbur's red notebook idea.

But I never thought anyone-- much less a prospect from that highly coveted but extremely elusive Teenage Boy Who Actually Reads and Hangs Out at the Stand species -- would actually find the red notebook and respond to its dares. Like I never thought someone would actually figured out Wilbur's cryptic clues and return the favor.

Yet there it was on my phone, a text from my cousin Techno confirming such a person might exist.

______________________________ __________________________________