VI

You POV

Never in my wildest dreams I expected Jungkook to show up right when I wanted my loneliness to leave me. Not gonna lie I felt a bit upset while asking Sua to go. I wanted to talk to her, somewhere Jungkook's sudden approach in my life had churned up the past which I was able to push down within me. Sua was aware of what happened a year back and that was out of many reasons why she didn't want me to be anywhere near Jungkook or those other six guys.

"Shocked to see me." When he decided to speak ahead at that moment I realised how I was looking at Jungkook with my widened eyes. Tearing my gaze from him I cleared my throat a bit before sitting straight. "A bit..." I answered in a low voice before grabbing my drink. "You are drinking alone at this time ?" I looked at him and nodded my head , shaking off the thoughts that he might be concerned about that.

"I live nearby." After taking a sip I spoke . Till then he got himself a glass of beer as well and to my surprise it hardly took him a minute to empty the glass. Damn ! "It's great to drink outside when it's raining." He said and looked outside. That's when I noticed that it was down pouring. "Not when you are alone." It wasn't an accident for me to say that out loud. I felt like doing so, there wasn't any hitch. "Well I'm a human and sitting right in front of you. You aren't alone." Jungkook spoke out in a sarcastic tone.

Just the moment when I was about to feel soft for what he said, the guy in front forwarded his hands to my fried chicken and soon he was munching on them. Not my dear chicken."hey! You can't have that without asking me." I didn't even realize how loud it sounded for the people around to eye us. "Damn Y/n!" Even Jungkook was shocked with what I did. Heat rushed up on my face as the sudden attention which I unwantedly received made me feel uncomfortable.

It didn't take me time to grab my bag from beside and stand up from the place where I was seated previously. I could feel him follow me as I was walking outside the place. But before I could completely step out , ready to let the rain drench me, Jungkook was already having a grip on my wrist before pulling me back in. "It's raining." He said. As I looked down to our then entangled hands , he quickly let go of it.

"I live nearby. It won't be that difficult." I said looking outside. I knew that it was raining quite heavily but it wasn't really a new thing for me to get drenched and walk back home. "Still.....stay here till it stops. I don't want you to catch a cold the next day and skip another lecture." He said. " It's Sunday tomorrow." I replied quite nonchalantly. "Getting sick is still the main fact." His words suddenly brought back a flashback of those bitter memories within me. Even he cared about me but in the end I was left after being played.

"Why do you care?" My eyes fell as I asked Jungkook that question. A strangling pain within me could be felt , those memories were slowly approaching me within. They were free from the closet where I had suppressed them this long. " Cause you will be helping me out with the doubts I have." Right, it's only that much , nothing more or less. I nodded my head. "Let's get done with that as soon as possible." I pressed a thin smile on my face while letting those words out.

"It sounds as if you want to get rid of me." I didn't answer that sentence. To be honest I didn't know what to reply with. I never felt anything, it was just that whenever he approached I let him do that. I didn't get to know how I was thinking but when he said that at that time it hit me that my thoughts were exactly like what he said. To get rid of him, but somewhere I didn't want that to happen as well. At that moment it was a question to me about how I was feeling and I didn't know the answer.

My eyes followed outside to find that by then it was not pouring as heavily as some minutes ago. "I guess it's time to part ways." I looked at Jungkook who was already staring at me. "It is but we shall meet again." He winked at me. The strange thing was it made my heart skip a beat.

We finally stepped outside . It was still lightly raining as I could feel tiny droplets which touched my skin ever so lightly. "Monday , library." Jungkook reminded me again, it seemed he really wanted to understand. He was a bright student indeed. I nodded my head and then soon we both were set off to our separate destination. Home.

I hope you enjoyed reading this part. Do leave a vote and your reviews