Twenty-three

(HI IM UPDATING BC HIT ONE THOUSAND TODAY AND JM PUMPED OFMG FODBFKDNDKDDN READ AUTHORS NOTE @ END)

I didn't tell Sydney of the message from Harry, and I'm not sure I ever will.

I just acted as if it was my mother being a bitch and went about my business. I went and got a shower, washing my hair quickly and my body before rinsing off and getting out. After drying my hair off until it seemed as though I had never even washed it at all, I changed into pajamas and started to place all my things for tomorrow in the appropriate area so I wouldn't be late.

After organizing all my materials for my classes, I got into bed and listened to music until I fell asleep.

...

After a nice long sleep, I realized I slept for too long. Meaning I was late for class, since I already had missed seventy-five percent of the class, I decided to stay in until my aerobics exercise class which was at like three thirty, and it was now eleven.

So I basically have a free day.

Which I take this rare occasion and have a day to myself.

I get changed into a pair of slightly too big sweatpants and one of Todd's old sweatshirts, pull my hair into a horrible mess of a bun, a pair of Toms, and slip my glasses onto the bridge of my nose until they're in perfect in my line of vision.

As I walk out of my dorm room I hear yelling, no not yelling, screaming. It was terrifying if I'm being honest.

The voices were familiar, too familiar. Oh god I know those voices, Harry and Todd.

Are you freaking kidding me? I can't get one day off can I?

"Would you stop already, Alexa is pure and innocent and would never do that!" That's Todd's voice.

"Oh really? Then how'd Niall get these?"I don't even want to know what Niall has of mine, but I peer around the corner just out of curiosity.

My freaking underwear.

Oh honey I know where he got those, and they weren't from me.

"Hey Harry! You're not too bright are you?"

"Oh miss Virgin Mary herself."

"Niall went to my mothers with me, he slept in my childhood bedroom with me. I obviously still had clothes there, I haven't worn those since I moved here. Might want to check your resources there, bud."

I turned on my heel and walked out of the dormitory, and out in the cold air.

Just my luck, I ran into the one and only Niall Horan.

Fuck me in the ass.

I was pretty pissed at him right now, he's going around telling people about us and I honestly can't even stand to look at him right now.

"Hey babe, you weren't in psych, you okay?"

"I'd be better if you left me alone."

"What did I do?"

"Really? You know exactly what you did, you're going around telling people about us. Quite frankly, I didn't trust you at the beginning and now all the trust I had for you is gone now. I can't even stand to look at you right now, just leave me alone."

"Who told you that?"

"Harry, he even has a pair of my panties from my room back home. Only you could've taken them and given them to him, I just can't believe you did this to me."

"Well you better believe it, baby." He replies, a small smirk on his face before walking off.

As I begin to cry, I run back to my dorm and lay on my bed.

As I lay in my bed, I hear more fighting outside, so I just peek out slightly out the corner of my door.

Niall is on top of Harry beating him up.

"You piece of shit! I can't fucking believe you!"

Harry is trying to fight back, I don't know what to do. Should I try and break it up, or should I let them fight it out.

If most likely has nothing to do with me anyway.

Just as I go to close the door I see Harry punch Niall in the stomach, Niall coughs, but why am I the one that seemed to have had all the air knocked out of them during this fight.

No one is in the hallway to stop or help either of them, so I go out and push Niall off of Harry.

"Stop acting like five year olds, God." I say before walking away.

I hear Harry mutter, "I will when you will."

I'm ready to turn around and respond, but it seems I'm too late as Niall punches him and knocks him out.

Jesus Christ.

(Hellooooo!

what would you think of next chapter being Niall's POV? idk yet let me know.

but thank you so much for 1k! I love you so so so so much!

-Shelby)