What Do I Do Now?

As long that there is hope, I won't give up
~Kuroko Tetsuya
------
"I wonder why your eye changed color. Mine changes due to the will to win.. What was going through your mind at the time?" I think back to yesterday afternoon. "I remember passing the ball to Kagami-kun then everyone screaming my name, I couldn't move even after I collapsed. I can't remember what I was thinking though." He nods and brings his hand up to his chin, his face crunched up in thought. "Hmm interesting. It'll be useful if you could remember though." I scoffed and ran my hand though my hair, "You're helpful, Akashi-kun." He smiled softly at me, "Well of course I am, I am always right." We soon reach the end of hallway, where it branches out to the rest of the hospital. I stop dead in my tracks.

"Tetsuya? What's wrong?" Akashi-kun turns to look at me. "You seem like your old self, Akashi-kun." He chuckles, "We can't have that, now, can we?" I shook my head no. "Not at all." A smile tugs at his lips, "You haven't changed at all, Tetsuya." I continue walking, "Is that a good thing?" Akashi-kun shrugs, "Of course."

I collapse down on to the old couch in my living room. Why did this happen to me? Tears stung at my eyes but I quickly blinked them away. I've gotten soft. We can't have that.

Bzzzz. I groan and fumble around in my pocket trying to get my phone out. "Hello." "Kuroko how are you?" I mentally roll my eyes, "I'm fine, Kagami-kun." He chuckled, "I know but the team is worried, especially Riko." I sigh, "I see, is Kise-kun and Momoi-san still there?" Kagami-kun went silent for a few seconds, "Uhh.. No. They just left, according to Hyuga." I nod even though he can't see me. "I see. Is that all?" He went silent, as he thought. "Do you think you can play? The doctor said it might be recurring.." I play with the loose string on my shirt. "I'll be fine, goodbye." I hit the end call button before he could protest. Why is he so annoying? Well I guess he means well.

"Tetsuya? You home?" My mother's soothing voice rings throughout the house. I keep silent and make my way to my room and stealthily enter. She can't know about the eye. That is one thing I can't let happen. "Guess he's not home yet.." I sigh and lean my back against the door. What's happened to me? I've never thought that Kagami-kun was annoying until now. Did being ignored and overlooked by everyone finally get to me? Is it because of the eye is actually changing me? I rest my head in hands. What do I do now?

A/n: kinda a filler chapter. Please vote so I can get more reads! Thanks!!!