TWO.

It was an early bright morning, the birds chirping in the air, the wind blowing causing a sweet melody within nature.
  This is what Eivor Bjorn awoken too for nature is her alarm.
  She leans up slightly hearing a loud peeping noise- causing her to be irritated: she slammed her hand against her brand new alarm clock-accidentally breaking it.
   "It was cheap anyways." She grumbled tiredness filling her voice. She slouches towards her bathroom and observes herself within the mirror.
  The huge scar on her left eye, the dark circles beneath her beautiful dark brown eyes; she felt as if these imperfections ruined her beautiful image: she felt as if she is unwanted by her community.
  Sudden traumatic memories came to torment her mind, she remembers why she hates these imperfections.
She begins to act out irrationally wanting the pain to go away, not wanting to see her face and what caused it.
  She punches her mirror repeatedly: glass shards begin to scatter everywhere, her pale knuckles now decorated with bruises and stained with blood. Quickly realizing the error she has done, she quickly cleans up her hand. Getting ready quickly for she has no time to waste.

  Evior dresses plainly only a simple outfit. A hoodie with black sweatpants, she doesn't enjoy wearing bright colorful items for she wants to be unseen by the world around her.
She grabs her backpack and a pair of headphones so she can cancel out the noises of the world, being in her own vibe, at her own time with no- disturbances.
As Evior began to walk down the street she bumped into a woman and a little boy besides her. The woman looked down upon Evior, grinning slightly as if the older woman was some sort of old pervert.
"Well aren't you a cute one?" The older woman grinned. Evior couldn't recognize the face of the woman her face was oddly blurred.
Evior cringed but decided to play it cool, not wanting to give a bad impression or set herself as a bad example in front of the little boy.
"Yes ma'am." She replies cheekily, playing the card of innocence.
"Where are you headed?" Evior being tempted to walk past the woman and not speak but she didn't but rather play along with her, hoping to catch something out of her.
"To school." The older woman's eyes begin to widen.

The woman mumbled something inaudibly causing the smaller boy beside her to tremble.
Evior observed the little boy and immediately knew something horrific is happening to him, she observed his actions. Although he spoke no words his actions screamed 'Help me for I am in despair'
Evior took heed to the boys actions and decided to play the same game the woman wanted to play.
"Why don't I drive you to school?" The woman winks at the younger girl. Evior mentally cringes but still plays the innocent card hoping not to be caught by her maturity.
Being hesitant whilst squinting at the older woman she insisted on taking Evior to school.
The woman's eyes widen "Oh dear me! I forgot to introduce myself but my name is Victoria."
Victoria lends her hand to Evior, they both firmly shake hands. Evior quickly let go because she felt uncomfortable by the woman's cold touch
Evior sighs whilst she nodded her head yes in agreement, allowing this stranger to take her to school.
Evior being more mature than most people her age she bought her weapons, her pocket knife hidden in her bra, her seat belt cutter hidden in her right pocket, and her mace located in her left pocket. She always came prepared. She is somewhat of a watchful young girl-not naive for ignorance isn't bliss.
   Evior follows behind the woman arriving to a car with very tinted black windows. Finding it creepy she prepared her weapons beforehand behind the woman's back.
  But the more Evior began to think to herself
she thought Victoria isn't so bad after all, maybe she is misunderstood like Evior herself, maybe she genuinely wants to give a ride out of kindness.

But what an unfortunate mistake for Miss. Bjorn.

  Evior let her guard down by thinking such things, plopping her butt on the seat. The woman put the boy in a car seat then sped off. As the time went by the woman missed the school.
  "Hey. You missed my school." Evior says with a timid tone.