04

i didn't know what to say, but then again there was nothing 'to hide from him, well besides our little daddy incident the other night.

"that's Mr Styles." i started "dad works with him now."

"Styles? as in Harry Styles?" he breathes "he's one of the richest bachelors in Portland lee! and now your dad is his partner? this is amazing." he exclaimed clapping his hand a couple times grinning over at me before his eyes wondered back over my shoulders to Mr Styles "and he's hot too." he winked in my direction.

in the corner of my eye i could see Mr Styles' gaze burning into the side of my body, i mentally smirk to myself. so it is that i have mr Styles' full attention or a lot of it anyway. why is it that he has to be taken because i wouldn't mind being fucked by him. and i don't take that back i mean after the daddy dream and the daddy letter its no lie that i'm attracted to him, and it has taken me a couple days to realize it now after my days of denial of course.

i took a big breath you can do it Lee just turn around, smile and wave, when i turned around Mr Styles was already/still looking at me, smirking. i felt my cheeks burning a crimson colour looking down to my hands, okay it was going to be a bit harder then i thought. i'm already blushing because of his eye contact, i give him a small smile and a wave. i see him begin to stride towards me and Jonah, shit he's coming over, God Jo is probably purring inside.

"Hello, Riley." his voice was smooth and confident, how does he do it?

"hi, Mr Styles." i greeted shyly i see Jonah's eyes waving with excitement silently yelling to introduce him. "sorry, this is Jonah Deyes." i pointed in Jo's direction.

"Harry Styles." holding his hand out to shake, Jo grabbed it without hesitation. this is all a bit awkward to watch, Jo looking at Mr Styles while he looks at me and vice versa. trust me i wanted to tear me gaze away but i couldn't its like we were stuck in a trance i couldn't turn out of so i just sat there staring at him.

"i know." his voice was quick.

"well miss white, you have a lovely day." he winked in my direction before departing out the door and into his black range rover. i'm surprised the bastard doesn't have a driver, with all that money he has.

"if you're not going to get in his pants can i?"Jonah asked giggling as he took a sip of his hot coffee staring at Mr Styles range rover as it pulled out of the parking lot and down the busy street.

"Jonah, he is like four years older then me, that's wrong and besides he dads work partner."

"age doesn't matter when you're over eighteen its legal. Lee you're nineteen in three weeks and does that mean you're admitting that if he wasn't your dads partner you would ride him?"

"Jonah." i flush crimson red he stays staring at me his intense gaze burns into my "yes fine. i admit it"

"its okay my kinky straight friend i would too, you know i'm so lucky to have you as my best friend but if i was straight i would fuck you senseless"

"Jonah." i yell appalled and then laughed with him as we both finished out drinks before i started my shift.

I look down at my watch and see that it is 6:30pm and time for me to leave, silently thanking God for making time fly fast tonight

"its odd that i don't see you here, i usually come here to get coffees." i heard behind me, i knew it was him but i was trying to serve a customer. He's already been in here once today does he really have to come bug me again? He could be thirsty white, you don't own this place my subconscious reminds me.

"must you bug me whilst I'm at work." i said turning around with the flat white to the old lady waiting to the side of the counter as the curiously listened in to our conversation."have a nice day ma'am." She smiled before taking the cup and walked over to a small table.

"hmm." he mumbled stoking his chin a little "what are you doing after this?"

"homework" Racing

"have you heard about the races that take place every Saturday night" he smirked .shit. "you should come along." i laughed nervously and shook my head

"not my scene." i laughed "sorry Mr styles my shift is over now so is there anything you need before i leave?"

"just to call me Harry outside of work, and not around you're parents of course. its to formal, and I'm just a normal man." he smiled. a proper smile. i nodded before talking off my black apron and grabbing my bag to get ready for the race.