01

"Im home." dad yelled from the front door as he walked himself into the kitchen

"Hi daddy, how was your first day at work?" I asked kissing his cheek

I love our family, we were all very close.

It was my papi, my madrè, me and my older brother, but he's not around lately he's out doing 'jobs' is what he tells my parents but I know what he's really doing.

"It was great Mr Styles and I got along really well, we are now partners specialising in enterp-" I zoned out for a minute, it happens a lot when my father talks about his work. "and now we are running the whole company together, the whole shi-bang. and that's why he's coming over for dinner tonight so he can meet my lovely family." He declared happily.

What kind of clothing do you wear to impress your fathers work partner? I think to myself I still can't believe they are running this business together already.

Dad says he's still very young, then again my fathers and my own view on young is very different. I decided on my favourite tight black jeans that shows off my little bubbly butt, a tight long sleeve black and white striped top and my white lace bra and panties. I didn't want to go overtop because my parents would defiantly question it.

"Come down now baby harry will be here soon."

"Yes." My answer was shot as I slipped on my socks

As you can probably tell I am such a daddy's girl, we get along so well and he spent a bit more time with me when I was younger when mom had to go to work at the hospital.

A knock on the door interrupted my chain of thought.

"Riley could you please get the door darling" my mother asked as she was setting the table, I smiled and nodded at her making my way to the door sliding on the wood in my socks. when I opened the door I didn't expect to see such a beautiful face. long hair to his shoulders, plump pink lips and emerald green eyes that shone from the light escaping the house

Oh I could just kiss those lips- oh my god control your thoughts lee

"Hello darling, I'm harry." he said and leaned in to kiss my cheek "you look beautiful."

"Uhh.. I- I'm Riley." My cheeks redden "c-come in." why the hell am I stuttering. moving aside for him I walked him to the dinning room

"Nice ass" he mumbled, I wonder if he wanted me to hear I blush again.

"Ah harry, great to see you." my dad greeted mr styles with a hand shake before nodding his head towards the table signalling us to sit

My parents sat opposite me and Harry by my side, his knee brushed against mine and an electric bolt ran throughout my whole body. shit. is it supposed to feel like that? I looked up at him and locked eyes, I tried to look away but not before he smirked and winked at me. god he was so beautiful. we could fuck on this table- god please stop Riley

I'm not a virgin.

where the hell are you Josh?

God I hope you're okay, not dead on the side of the road or in your car.. Don't think like that, he's fine.

As if on que the whole table was interrupted by the door slamming. Joshua.

"Lee." he called to me. Mr Styles didn't seem to understand what was happening. I instantly stood to my feet and paced to him. My eyes widened when I saw the sight of my brother

"What the hell happened to you, Josh?" Black eye, bruised jaw and a busted lip
"Dad's partner is here. he can't see you like this." I scowled grabbing his face examining his face further. He didn't looked at me only the floor. "come." I murmur to him grabbing his hand softly. he followed me upstairs into my room.

"There now you can't see it. Jesus Joshua when will you ever keep out of trouble." Groaning as I put back my makeup. Pacing back and forth in the room.

"The same day you stop racing." His voice was cold

He never liked that I raced. he was worried i would get hurt, he know how bad shit can be at the tracks. but I just can't help it, I love it, I love my car, driving it.

"Not going to happen, hurry dinner will get cold." I brushed him off before making my way back down to my parents and mr styles being mindful of the time we took, only three minutes. that's a record mum and dad know what he does, they just don't know I do. They found out when I was sixteen, made me stop. so every time people are here and he comes home like this, I clean him up and cover any evidence.

"He'll be down soon." I mumbled sitting down in my chair again. my parents seemed to understand, but mr styles not so much. his eyebrows were furrowed "my brother." I confirmed to him in which he nodded. Something in his eyes made me realise we didn't really get the chance to tell him about Joshua.

"What is it that you do Riley?" Was he really trying to make conversation? Why is it making me squirm?

"Uh I just work at a cafe while I'm finishing collage." I lie. well it's not a lie, I'm just not telling the full truth, I do work at a cafe and I am finishing collage.

"Interesting, what are you studying?"

"Literature uh.. and engineering." I mumble eating a piece of carrot.

"Engineering? Like cars?" He seemed overly surprised. how sexist.

"Yes. is that a problem?" I spit

"Riley." my father scowled.

"Sorry daddy." I saw mr styles visibly tense and squirm in his seat. shit that all happened so fast I didn't even notice my brother at the top of the table.

"No it's fine." mr styles smiled, "it's nice seeing women standing up for stereotypes." Now the beautiful man is pissing me off, I pushed my plate away before standing.

"I'm not hungry anymore." I take short strides over to the family room

"Lee." my father started but mr styles interrupted,

"It's fine, I shouldn't have said that." I could hear his seat being pushed out

his footsteps were loud as they were coming towards the family room, go away please, you infuriate me already.

"Quite a scene you made." he smirked are you fucking kidding me?

"God forbid I should be perfect like you." I hiss, narrowing my eyes leaning against the wall.

"Oh baby I'm far from perfect." He stepped forward, trapping me with his arms so I couldn't move "I can see through you Riley baby, your a good girl." Now our chests were pressed together. my stomach was doing flips.

"See that's where you're wrong mr styles I'm far from good." Mocking his previous statement

"I just don't believe that." I could feel his breath on my lower lip, centimetres apart. his bottom lip brushed against mine.

"M-Mr Styles." I breathed

"Mr styles? No baby call me Harry."

**

Okay sorry for the late but this is my new book yay :) vote and comment :