Tragedy

The party went pretty well given the fact that me and Jason were the only had each other and the entertainment was only half in English. I noticed Jason looking like he wanted to talk to some girls but then looking at me and changing his mind. "you know you can talk to them right" I said to him looking to the group of girls "nah not worth it, if I wanted to meet girls I would have went somewhere else I'm here to spend this moment with me bro" he said as he put his arm around my shoulder and took another drink of soda. 

The moment Had finally come, they were going to open the vault. It had felt like an hour of silence and people murmuring wondering if anything was gonna happen before the display turned on and someone began to speak, it started out in Indian but the went to English " sorry for the delay some minor technical difficulties but now lets begin the moment you've all been waiting for. The display turned on revealing the massive door and the men beginning to drill inside to open the vault. The drilling seemed to take forever but then finally the door came loose. They began to open the door when suddenly the wind began to pick up. Something felt wrong this was the prime moment for something terrible to happen then as fast as the wind came it left. The crowed let off a sight of relief and then laughter and they all began to open the vault more. The door came open and it was very dark almost too dark but then light began to pick up and the dust began to clear. "this is it folks...it appears to be... 2 mask" before the announcer could finish there was a massive explosion and the sound of gunshots. I got a brief view of a white and black mask before the camera fell over and the screen went dark and people began to scream and run. 

"Get down!" I yelled as I pulled Jason down, "we have to get these people out of here" I said without thinking that it wasn't my job to do that and there were most likely security whos job it was to do that. "You have to get out of here, I'm gonna go see if they need help" Jason said pointing towards the vault and the shooting. "what are you talking about! we got to get these people and ourselves out of here" I said "Ill be right behind you, if you cant find me go to the room and ill find you there" Jason said hopping the fence heading towards the commotion. 

I looked around to see if there was any security but there was none to be seen. I began to make my way out when I looked back and saw a young man who had been wounded as well as an older lady and a young girl all of which needed help. I wanted to save myself and run but I knew I would never forgive myself if I left people to die so I decided go and help them.